Hey everybody

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
Hey everyone! decedent to drop on in after a long absence. After my car getting flooded by sandy and pretty much destroying my engine I just got so disgusted with it that I just let it sit. I had a daughter last august so the little tyke has been keeping me busy :-D

I've decided to just rip the mod motor out and sell what actually works and junk the rest of it. Luckily the motor was stripped of a lot of parts to be able to work on it the week of the storm just very unfortunate that happened.

I'm going to be putting in a 460ci BBF I have laying around and I'm going to bore and stroke it to a 568ci and put twin 76mm on it. Mod motors are nice and all but their too expensive and i like the simple ness of the old school.

I'll keep you guys updated :rockon:

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Sorry to hear about the car but congrats on the kid! I am ready to see what the car does with the new setup in it

oldmodman

Established Member
I hope you got past all the damage the storm caused. It's good to hear that you now have the time to get back into the hobby.

And congratulations to you and your wife on the new addition:thumbsup:

TwinTurbo4vGT

Established Member
I hope you got past all the damage the storm caused. It's good to hear that you now have the time to get back into the hobby.

And congratulations to you and your wife on the new addition:thumbsup:

Yea it was pretty hard getting past it. It caused so much damage to me financially I thought I lost everything. My shop was under 6ft of salt waters luckily my car was 10ft off the ground on my lift but sadly the motor was on the ground :nonono:

But she makes it all better!

89def231e156eef83928f7c2cd2501fc_zps934762be.jpg

db8a2e93db36900d8928dca3fc205140_zps6decdf70.jpg

1o1proof

Established Member
Congrats on your daughter, she is very cute!

The build sounds awesome, keep us updated once you start.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Established Member
Congrats on your daughter, she is very cute!

The build sounds awesome, keep us updated once you start.

Thanks man she's great! She doesn't give us any problems at all. Since she was a week old she was sleeping 12 hours every night. She really doesn't cry unless she's tired or hungry either :rockon:

650BlackVnm

Established Member
Congrats on your baby she's cute, enjoy the early years cuz they grow fast. I have 2 girls myself. Can't wait to see your new project when it's done keep us posted

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
Thanks man she's great! She doesn't give us any problems at all. Since she was a week old she was sleeping 12 hours every night. She really doesn't cry unless she's tired or hungry either :rockon:

Congrats! We had a daughter last October and she's the same way....sleeps 10+ hours a night and only cries if she is tired, hungry or needs to be changed.:beer:

People can't believe how good a kid she is lol.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yea it was pretty hard getting past it. It caused so much damage to me financially I thought I lost everything. My shop was under 6ft of salt waters luckily my car was 10ft off the ground on my lift but sadly the motor was on the ground :nonono:

But she makes it all better!

89def231e156eef83928f7c2cd2501fc_zps934762be.jpg

db8a2e93db36900d8928dca3fc205140_zps6decdf70.jpg

She's adorable, Chris. Congratulations "dad"! :beer:

Sorry to hear about your motor falling victim to Sandy, and I wish you the very best with your future motor replacement plans. In the meantime, just enjoy your family. ;-)

TwinTurbo4vGT

Established Member
She's adorable, Chris. Congratulations "dad"! :beer:

Sorry to hear about your motor falling victim to Sandy, and I wish you the very best with your future motor replacement plans. In the meantime, just enjoy your family. ;-)

Thanks bob! Yea I don't think I would of held it together without the help of my wife and family. That was really a bad time. But the baby makes it all better :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread