Here we go...another school shooting: Nashville

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I’m an officer in Nashville and responded to this incident. I arrived just as the other officers took her (suspect) out. Worst thing I’ve seen in my 13 years on. I re-live it every time I close my eyes still. I feel so bad for those kids and adults. I will never forget that scene.

I’m will buy y’all a round any time you want.

In my opinion, y’all have a great group of officers but the judges, DA, and your leadership fails you.

Does two women scissoring sound like an armpit farting contest?

Morgan

Established Member
I’m an officer in Nashville and responded to this incident. I arrived just as the other officers took her (suspect) out. Worst thing I’ve seen in my 13 years on. I re-live it every time I close my eyes still. I feel so bad for those kids and adults. I will never forget that scene.

Thank you and your brothers.

rborden

Established Member
Interesting legal concept.

If you deprive someone of the right to defend themselves with firearms by law you must in return provide them with adequate security to protect them with. This applies under premise liability laws for apartment complexes who deny their tenants the right to possess firearms on their property.

I think it’s time the Republicans and Conservatives go on the offensive and start filing lawsuits against the Dems and School Districts that abide by gun free zones.

Bankrupt the mother ****ers until they have no choice but to rescind the Gun Free Zone Initiative.

Florida has introduced a law to hold business liable for violence in their business if they do not allow firearms on the premises.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member

If you deprive someone of the right to defend themselves with firearms by law you must in return provide them with adequate security to protect them with. This applies under premise liability laws for apartment complexes who deny their tenants the right to possess firearms on their property.

I think it’s time the Republicans and Conservatives go on the offensive and start filing lawsuits against the Dems and School Districts that abide by gun free zones.

Bankrupt the mother ****ers until they have no choice but to rescind the Gun Free Zone Initiative.

Florida has introduced a law to hold business liable for violence in their business if they do not allow firearms on the premises.

Agreed. Of course I think there should be lawsuits flying simply because dems are a shitstain on humanity.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I think it’s time the Republicans and Conservatives go on the offensive
"Good luck"

1685sv.jpg

C2tuck

Established Member

a7e621907b12679721140e3eef8dc752.jpg

tistan

Established Member

MG0h3

Established Member
Another Trans arrested for planning a school shooting.

So a fat, ugly, probably stupid, male needs attention and decides it’s trans.

Blame here on the parents since the kids are living in squalor.

Needs more attention and comes up with this “shoot up the school” idea.

Maybe being removed from that shitty home will be the best thing possible.

99.99% positive that every “strong trans” is actually a weak minded, fragile person that uses this alter identity for some perceived strength.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
So a fat, ugly, probably stupid, male needs attention and decides it’s trans.

Blame here on the parents since the kids are living in squalor.

Needs more attention and comes up with this “shoot up the school” idea.

Maybe being removed from that shitty home will be the best thing possible.

99.99% positive that every “strong trans” is actually a weak minded, fragile person that uses this alter identity for some perceived strength.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

“probably”??? Lol

Trans people are broken / sick people

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member

Users who are viewing this thread