Help! YSi non intercooled what discharge/air inlet/bypass valve

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
So you're running non intercooled because you don't have the cash to buy an intercooler? You might end up paying for that in the long run.

Tial Q BOV is a really nice piece, I had one with a T-trim on my Cobra running blow through. Just make sure you ask them for the supercharger spring.

xXSVTmonsterXx

SVTP Monster
Established Member
So you're running non intercooled because you don't have the cash to buy an intercooler? You might end up paying for that in the long run.

Tial Q BOV is a really nice piece, I had one with a T-trim on my Cobra running blow through. Just make sure you ask them for the supercharger spring.

No. I was not going to run one because of the simplicity of a centrifugal blow through setup.. however I will say I don't want to spend over $500.00 on an intercooler. Looks as if I've found a nice intercooler now so I will be going intercooled.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

MOTOWN M

Established Member
No. I was not going to run one because of the simplicity of a centrifugal blow through setup.. however I will say I don't want to spend over $500.00 on an intercooler. Looks as if I've found a nice intercooler now so I will be going intercooled.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Excellent choice bud! you DONT want to run a YSI without an intercooler! that 825hp precision is the best you can buy:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread