Help picking enclosed trailer...

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
The door I was referring to is actually on the left side and is larger than the access door on the right.
It allows for driving the car in and being able to open the car door.

Attachments

• 8.5x24-Raven-Car-Hauler-Premium-Escape-Door-4.jpg
    8.5x24-Raven-Car-Hauler-Premium-Escape-Door-4.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 117

1wild-horse

Established Member
View attachment 1470972 View attachment 1470972The door I was referring to is actually on the left side and is larger than the access door on the right.
It allows for driving the car in and being able to open the car door. The side of the trailer swings out of the way and the the inner fender comes out. Works slick for loading by yourself. Guaranteed no more banging the door of the car on anything.

Bullitt02744

Established Member
I purchased a Steel 20' Pace American last summer, had it custom built with a "ultimate escape door", 5000lb axles, winch, 4 strips of recessed "I" track, and spread axle.
Had a enclosed 24' aluminum before this with a standard escape door that still wouldn't clear the door on my Cobra. The aluminum trailer was light but also acted like a wind sail and every gust on the highway would blow my '16 Eco F150 all over the place when it was empty. I couldn't get rid of it fast enough. 20' is perfect for everything I need. Can always use the bed of the pickup for small parts.
Just my 10 cents.
Unknown-2.jpeg
Unknown-5.jpeg
Unknown-3.jpeg
Unknown-4.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1120.jpg
    IMG_1120.jpg
    374.9 KB · Views: 77

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
I purchased a Steel 20' Pace American last summer, had it custom built with a "ultimate escape door", 5000lb axles, winch, 4 strips of recessed "I" track, and spread axle.
Had a enclosed 24' aluminum before this with a standard escape door that still wouldn't clear the door on my Cobra. The aluminum trailer was light but also acted like a wind sail and every gust on the highway would blow my '16 Eco F150 all over the place when it was empty. I couldn't get rid of it fast enough. 20' is perfect for everything I need. Can always use the bed of the pickup for small parts.
Just my 10 cents. View attachment 1470984View attachment 1470985View attachment 1470986View attachment 1470987
Perfect.

UnrealSVT

Established Member
View attachment 1470972 View attachment 1470972The door I was referring to is actually on the left side and is larger than the access door on the right.
It allows for driving the car in and being able to open the car door. The side of the trailer swings out of the way and the the inner fender comes out. Works slick for loading by yourself. Guaranteed no more banging the door of the car on anything.
Very nice trailer.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

UnrealSVT

Established Member
Thank you guys for all of the advice helping me pick the right trailer!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

1wild-horse

Established Member
Just my 10 cents. View attachment 1470984View attachment 1470985View attachment 1470986View attachment 1470987
That is a nice unit! Bet it wasn't cheap though. Only thing it's missing for me is the V nose. Purely for MPG's.
Does the rear have a dovetail to it? I guess that makes the list too for easier loading/ less scraping.

Users who are viewing this thread