Help My Baby broke

FastOldGuy52

Established Member
ya they had already ordered 4 kits at westway. apparently they had 2 other cars do the same thing. so the parts are in and they told me id have it back on tuesday next week.

Good after you get it back you need to bring it buy and let me see it. Hey Gearheads in Mansfield has a black 2008 Shelby that has a Helion kit on it and is running 750hp on pump. It for sale 50K

My car is going in the shop a woman on a cell phone rear ended me at a stop sign about a week ago. :cryying:

kevin01cobra

Friendly MerShaq
Established Member
Good after you get it back you need to bring it buy and let me see it. Hey Gearheads in Mansfield has a black 2008 Shelby that has a Helion kit on it and is running 750hp on pump. It for sale 50K

I was just at gearheads and I saw the car. It looked like tits. :rockon:

damon94

Established Member

My car is going in the shop a woman on a cell phone rear ended me at a stop sign about a week ago. :cryying:

Will do. Sucks about the woman rear ending you.

damon94

Established Member
got my car back today!! :) The clutch is completely different. Before i had to give the clutch good force to engage it. Now a baby could shift this thing. Also the pressure spot is alot more sensative. Im either stalling the car or spinning the tires. Ill get it down but its like learning how to drive my car all over again.

The chatter and hiss and everything is gone now. Apparently something was wrong with my guage cluster thats why my boost gauge wasnt working so they replaced the whole console and had to rekey everything.

It was all free, they even washed and detailed the car before i picked it up today. Very happy with my first oh shit my car broke..I hope ford doesnt screw me moment

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
got my car back today!! :) The clutch is completely different. Before i had to give the clutch good force to engage it. Now a baby could shift this thing. Also the pressure spot is alot more sensative. Im either stalling the car or spinning the tires. Ill get it down but its like learning how to drive my car all over again.

The chatter and hiss and everything is gone now. Apparently something was wrong with my guage cluster thats why my boost gauge wasnt working so they replaced the whole console and had to rekey everything.

It was all free, they even washed and detailed the car before i picked it up today. Very happy with my first oh shit my car broke..I hope ford doesnt screw me moment

life is good again;-)

Users who are viewing this thread