Hello Everyone

mach1matt

Established Member
Hello everybody. I'm Matt and have been visiting this site on occasion over the years. I just recently had to sell my 04 DSG 5-speed Mach 1 to get out of a financial pickle when I got laid off, and this has been the first time in years I've been without a Mustang. Luckily I was able to sell it to my little brother who has been cherishing it. My luck however took a wonderful change for the better a few weeks ago and I'm about to start a new job making double what I used to. I plan on being patient and saving up for my dream car, a Terminator. I've owned multiple foxes and 2 sn95 Cobras over the last 13 years, but was never financially able to get a Terminator. I look forward to learning as much as I can from the sheer amount of knowledge this forum has to offer.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice to hear that you've landed a much better job. I wish you the best with your quest to eventually buy a Terminator. Keep us posted. :)

mach1matt

Established Member
IMG_1277.JPG
Thank you all for the kind words. It was bitter sweet having to sell my Mach. Above is a pic of it. I owned it for just over 5 years. At least it's still in the family and my brother treats it properly. Been really trying to see what the market is for Terminators. It appears they really haven't changed much in price. I've really been leaning towards and oxford white or dsg one when the time comes.

Attachments

• IMG_1277.JPG
    IMG_1277.JPG
    419.1 KB · Views: 110

mach1matt

Established Member
Thank you :) she had her issues like any car I guess. It was a driver and had 121k when I sold it to him. He got it pretty cheap though. It was far from a museum piece when I got it but he plans on getting it resprayed and wants to put staggered 03 machined wheels back on it. He's got a good job so hopefully he will get it back to tip top shape. I'm not going to be in the market for a Terminator for another year or so. Being unemployed for a few months hit hard. I gotta get my cushion back haha. Plus I want to get a decent size shop or garage built so I can store it indoors once I get one.

Andouille

Established Member
Sounds like you have a solid plan, welcome here and good luck on the Terminator.

Users who are viewing this thread