Hellions TT Kit write up in MM&FF...Anyone else seen it yet

4OCIUS4V

BOOST Junkie!!!!
Established Member
Didn't see anything on it yet. I got my copy today. Its definitely all true whats been said about the power and the article explains it all and makes it very easy to make sense from it. And let me say, it looks F-in badass from the pics. Theres some pics on Hellions site but no pricing yet. They are going to do some testing with E85 next and shoot from the same numbers on pump/meth that they did with the 112.

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
post the article up homeboy

Hellion.gif

Last edited:

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
it uses stock exhaust manifolds?! I would think that to make as much power as possible they would make new manifolds

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
I like them not messing with the manifolds! I need to pick it up tomorrow i guess.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
imagine this kit with some legit turbo manis!!

This has been gone over a million times. They tested the original turbo kit with aftermarket manifolds and saw a marginal power difference, i.e. not enough to warrant charging even more for the kit. I'm sure the same thing applies here.

TRBO VNM

on the single kit hey actually tested the JBA headers since the kit bolts up to stock manifolds and the kit lost power. not sure about the twin kit, but I doubt it has been tested with aftermarket headers yet.

BTW, if this wasn't legit, it would have never been brought to SEMA nor would the threads have been started and detail given on the setup and results.

4OCIUS4V

BOOST Junkie!!!!
Established Member
For those that were discussing E85. Thats an alternative fuel made from corn. Its 85% Ethanol. Cheaper than pump gas but has an octane around 103.

Mike_Galimi

Established Member
Just to give everyone a heads up, if you are going to the store to buy that issue- It is the January 2008 issue with the Cervini S197 Stalker (yellow 'vert) on the front cover.

I am not sure if all the stores have that issue on the rack yet, some throw 'em up there early and some wait until official On-Newsstand date which I think should be this weekend.

Thanks for reading!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I got excited because I just bought one of the issues at the airport but now I think it was last months issue:(

Users who are viewing this thread