"Hellcat Beat Down"

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Stock tires I think but they prepd the street for him and by modded I mean tune and exhaust I'm not sure that's what I heard ether way the guy in the Hellcat was an awesome dude very cool guy

Did he pop the hood that night? If people are saying he has a tune and exhaust im betting he's stock then. I don't know of any tunes being available for Hellcats unless his car is a test vehicle for a shop before they release tune to the public, which is unlikely. SRT's have always been loud from the factory, I still can't believe how good my stock exhaust sounds.

paluka21

Established Member
Did he pop the hood that night? If people are saying he has a tune and exhaust im betting he's stock then. I don't know of any tunes being available for Hellcats unless his car is a test vehicle for a shop before they release tune to the public, which is unlikely. SRT's have always been loud from the factory, I still can't believe how good my stock exhaust sounds.

Agreed, and from what I've read no tuning is available for these cars yet. I would say if it were anything, assuming its the same car seen in other videos, he may have something like a small shot of nitrous and/or race gas. For those local and questioning if he has modifications it would be interesting to see under the hood and trunk to see if a bottle or nozzles exist.

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
I wouldn't expect anything less than this from Facebook... Watching these races is like getting in a fist fight but the other party has their hands tied behind their back.

TERMN8U

Established Member
That's crap. Everyone can hear the HC clawing for traction and going sideways 3/4 of the way down the strip. That's just a bunch of but hurt pussies taking cheap shots. Not one car racing the HC was stock.
Hellcat!

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Say it ain't so. Is this the infamous black Houston stock Hellcat that wins or runs with cars that should walk it from a roll or a different HC? if so, how does he lose to a light bolt-on GT from a dig, but pull/stay even with a 680rwp GT from a roll?

So how much is the hellcat spraying?

Fatt-Catt

Established Member
This is the infamous Fatt-Cat. No spray all stock. I tried the first race with traction control off and that was a bad idea lol the 5.0 just treed me. I mean he launched so perfect I froze lol I was reeling him in but he let off early. No big deal, dig racing is about the 60ft especially in an 1/8. A little more practice and we will see how it goes. I am not worried about it. Noce runs to the other drivers

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
This is the infamous Fatt-Cat. No spray all stock. I tried the first race with traction control off and that was a bad idea lol the 5.0 just treed me. I mean he launched so perfect I froze lol I was reeling him in but he let off early. No big deal, dig racing is about the 60ft especially in an 1/8. A little more practice and we will see how it goes. I am not worried about it. Noce runs to the other drivers

Awesome! Please get some beefy tires so you can hurt some more feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread