"Hellcat Beat Down"

Budwise

Track Addict
Established Member
Found this on FB this morning. Don't blame me for the title, its not my video. :p

[video=youtube_share;6ifqsgqUptI]http://youtu.be/6ifqsgqUptI[/video]

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Found this on FB this morning. Don't blame me for the title, its not my video. :p

[video=youtube_share;6ifqsgqUptI]http://youtu.be/6ifqsgqUptI[/video]

Photoshopped!

But not surprising, the care really isn't set up well to go from a dig. I wonder what kind of tires on there and what point the Hellcat caught up to the cars that jumped it from the hole.

Demonio1023

Established Member
I wonder if it was on a drag radial. Notice all of the other cars are modified and there is not much you can do to a HC yet that will give it major gains.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
The last two races looked close, He damn near lost it that first one though. Is this the same Hellcat from the other videos?

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
duh, dig runs, shit traction, who'da thunk?

lol @ everyone all impressed they beat a stock, heavy car with shit tires from a dig. Any 300+ awd car out there probably couldve done it too. Nothing special.

psucobra

Established Member
Looked to me that those races were an 8th or less. Too short for the Fat Cat to stretch it's legs.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
First dig race of the hellcat I've seen. Dig races will be the cars kryptonite. Some proper wheels/tires and suspension should fix that but the weight might be a problem still.

Eitherway, the car still impresses me with what it can do: be a drivers race between a new viper and new c7z (from a roll).

castro_5o

Established Member
That's me lol cool!!!

In the video it said I'm full bolt on with spray, I'm NOT full bolt on and I'm NOT on spray just few mods and AED pump gas tune from Shaun. Stock TB and stock intake on drag radial not slicks

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
That's me lol cool!!!

In the video it said I'm full bolt on with spray, I'm NOT full bolt on and I'm NOT on spray just few mods and AED pump gas tune from Shaun. Stock TB and stock intake on drag radial not slicks

How long was the race and was he pulling you back in?

STCobra

STREDEYE
Established Member
Wow.....traction is everything. That is one thing I don't miss from 2013 Shelby GT500. It had a Jon Lund tune, FRPP TB, JLT CAI, and M/T drag radials. Ran like a bat outta hell once I got going but damn I was so beatable from a dig.....2 things that I got tired of was poor traction and shifting--takes skill. I could never shift as awesome as my friend Mark Tamez-that guy could shift-damn....

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
no sir I was in front the hole time we ran twice and i think some one told me that the hell cat was modded. He was killing 2014 vipers and C7 Z06s on rolls.

What tires was the hellcat on? And by modded hellcat do you mean it has a shot?

castro_5o

Established Member
Stock tires I think but they prepd the street for him and by modded I mean tune and exhaust I'm not sure that's what I heard ether way the guy in the Hellcat was an awesome dude very cool guy

Joewee500

Established Member
Tune and exhaust? What exhaust and who's tuning Hellcats already? Final question, why get a "tune and exhaust" but not buy a set of DRs?

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Tune and exhaust? What exhaust and who's tuning Hellcats already? Final question, why get a "tune and exhaust" but not buy a set of DRs?

Someone who cares less about dig runs and more about adding power.

He could be doing the dig runs for the fun of it. Not everyone is super cerial about racing.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
no sir I was in front the hole time we ran twice and i think some one told me that the hell cat was modded. He was killing 2014 vipers and C7 Z06s on rolls.

Say it ain't so. Is this the infamous black Houston stock Hellcat that wins or runs with cars that should walk it from a roll or a different HC? if so, how does he lose to a light bolt-on GT from a dig, but pull/stay even with a 680rwp GT from a roll?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread