Haven't been in here in a while....

f2hatch

Established Member
We need to bring SVTP back to life

Any winter mods planned for anyone? I just ordered the Stifflers FIT System and a flat bottom steering wheel :burnout:

i couldn't agree more with bring back this forum.

as far as winter mods go. new blower, air intake, lower pulley, going to try and make a killer chiller. want a flat bottom wheel new shift boot and parking brake boot, but have enough going on so that might wait until after the car is done and tuned.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
I just ordered the Stifflers FIT System and a flat bottom steering wheel :burnout:

I picked up this same system, someone was selling it unopened and I basically stole it. Since I already have MM FLSC on the car, all i needed was the bracing and jacking rails. Can't wait to get it put on the car by 2001bullitt come spring time

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I picked up this same system, someone was selling it unopened and I basically stole it. Since I already have MM FLSC on the car, all i needed was the bracing and jacking rails. Can't wait to get it put on the car by 2001bullitt come spring time

Justin told me about that like the day after I ordered them lmao. I'm going to have Chris do mine as well (as long as all goes smooth for you :dancenana:) I can't wait to have it done. I bought MM FLSFC's last year and never had them put in. Selling those this weekend.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse

Justin told me about that like the day after I ordered them lmao. I'm going to have Chris do mine as well (as long as all goes smooth for you :dancenana:) I can't wait to have it done. I bought MM FLSFC's last year and never had them put in. Selling those this weekend.

I feel so special haha

sdoo500

Established Member
Looks like the weather is starting to head in the right direction. Never met anyone from SVTP but really want to get out more this summer. Live 15 minutes away from bass pro so maybe meet some of you guys there.

Winter mod list is paxton novi 2200 with torque booster kit from beefcake for my 2013 GT. Ordered it a couple weeks ago, should be here hopefully this week or next.

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
I'd like to make it out for some stuff this year with you guys. Slacked hard last year, lol.

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
as you should xoxoxoxox

Sorry, I can't be seen w you in public w that ricer wing and tow hook:rolling::D

bahahaha F you. But I am actually running stealth mode off the track lately, and swapping trunks back and forth. BOOM.

IMG_20151219_162503_zpsxj23nti0.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
bahahaha F you. But I am actually running stealth mode off the track lately, and swapping trunks back and forth. BOOM.

IMG_20151219_162503_zpsxj23nti0.jpg

Nice looking Mustang. Those decals/graphics on the trunk panel, are those tracks you've raced at?

Users who are viewing this thread