Haven't been in here in a while....

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
Nice looking Mustang. Those decals/graphics on the trunk panel, are those tracks you've raced at?

Thanks. That's a couple of them. This is my stock trunk, that I don't usually have on the car. 2nd trunk has an APR wing on it.

sdoo500

Established Member
Drove my car Sunday. Took the girlfriend out to lunch down the cape. Wanted one more ride before Paxton install this weekend.

mrpork

Established Member
Are there going to be any meets put together this year? Can't wait to actually participate in events now haha!

Teamsters car show
Teamsters car show is going to be held June 4th @ the hall off brightridge ave in east providence. This year the trophies are as follows. Best of show,best paint,motor,interior. Plus we will have 8 placement trophies. As soon as they are made i will post pictures of said trophies.Price is as follows 1 car twenty dollars 2 cars $35 4 cars $75 and 6 cars $100. when you register early you will receive a dash plate and a t-shirt. everyone who participates will get a voucher for a free hotdog or hamburger. Any other questions fell free to ask. To register early contact Alan Torigian @401-434-0454 ext 228.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
I don't have the time to organize the green hill park this year......sorry.

I have heard colt state is happening , but I haven't seen anything that says it's definitely happening either

Users who are viewing this thread