Have you drank Red Bull atleast once in the last 12 years?

TJSwoboda

Established Member
I tried it when it first came out, and was being demoed at the store I worked at. Let's just say my favorite Chuck Norris fact is: Chuck Norris marketed his urine as a sports drink. He called it Red Bull. That's what the stuff tastes like... :xpl:

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Sucks for Red Bull. I like their drink, and I think it's cool they are involved in many different sports. I'm definitely cashing in on this though lol.

Rings

Established Member
Im gonna sue Monster now...it doesn't unleash the beast!

monster energy.jpg

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Redbull is probably my favorite drink, and it's the number one drink of many of my friends and myself for late night projects to get done. Ironically we were all just talking about this today lol If I've bought 1000 redbulls since then does that mean I get 15,000 dollars worth of free Redbull!? :coolman:

It really is effing stupid that this is even a case, I mean what kind of low life scum do you have to be to even come up with a case like this. Money hungry bastards.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
This is worse than the mcdonalds coffee lawsuit years ago. I always thought redbull tasted like garbage thou.

Yeah no that case is legit. Need proof? Google the pics of the damage done.

This is bullshit. Truvia got sued too for false claims and you can get cash too.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Yeah no that case is legit. Need proof? Google the pics of the damage done.

This is bullshit. Truvia got sued too for false claims and you can get cash too.

Ya.. people never bothered to actually see what kind of damage that did. I thought the same thing until I seen stuff from the case. She was legit. That coffee should NEVER be that hot.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Ya.. people never bothered to actually see what kind of damage that did. I thought the same thing until I seen stuff from the case. She was legit. That coffee should NEVER be that hot.

Yeah, I never really paid much attention to that case and I just looked up the pictures. Holy crap, I definitely shouldn't have eaten some Reeses right before that lol

4a7191a

Established Member
I drink about 3 redbulls a week total at best. Case last me about a month. I won't be jumping on the bandwagon on the free stuff. To me they're a great company and sponser a lot of great sporting events ,athletes and racers.

Equalbracket

Established Member
This is worse than the mcdonalds coffee lawsuit years ago. I always thought redbull tasted like garbage thou.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liebeck_v._McDonald's_Restaurants

And I realize its wiki, but those facts are verifiable on other sites. She was only seeking 20,000 for medical expenses and lost wages, and McDonald's offered her $800 for her already 10,000 medical bill. I haven't read page 2 so i'm probably late in this.

I love redbull and its insane how much that company makes, but even more insane is how much they spend on marketing. Then there's the space jump, Chuck Aaron, Kirby Chambliss..billion on their f1 team.

When I worked nights I was real bad about buying 2-3 cases at Sams and drinking 2 every single night for my meal..now it just doesn't taste right unless it has vodka.

Prototype007

Established Member
Not even Kentucky is dumb enough to let stuff like this go on in our Judicial System...

What a fail.

Users who are viewing this thread