Have you drank Red Bull atleast once in the last 12 years?

TK Doom

Established Member
mcdonald's used to advertise that their coffee was the hottest. It was near 200 degree's and still is.

Well, yeah, thats not the point is it? Nor was it the question.

If people don't understand coffee, then maybe they shouldn't be drinking it...let alone doing what she described in the link above.

J.Rovirosa

Established Member
During our 12-16 hour-a-day stretches at work, I used to keep cases of the small cans in my desk and regularly drank 3 or 4 a day. Never noticed that it made me any more alert and I kinda grew to like the way it tasted.

Hooray for frivolous lawsuits! :rolleyes:

KillNThrill24

Established Member
It's unreal that some jackass complained and took it to court because it didn't "give them wings". Are you kidding me? This country is a joke

bigblue95z

Established Member
Sadly, no one will see any type of money until pretty much 2016..... Court to approve/not approve the settlement on May 1, 2015. No compensation will be sent for 150 days (~7 mos), which pretty much puts it at the beginning of 2016. That's a loooooooong wait for some redbull!

Satyr

Established Member
Ya.. people never bothered to actually see what kind of damage that did. I thought the same thing until I seen stuff from the case. She was legit. That coffee should NEVER be that hot.

Incorrect. Most current coffee shops (Starbucks, included) sell their coffee at higher temperatures than the coffee was that burned that woman. Not to mention, it all happened because her grandson's car didn't have cup holders and she was trying to add shit to the coffee with it in her lap. She shouldn't have received a penny.

TK Doom

Established Member
Incorrect. Most current coffee shops (Starbucks, included) sell their coffee at higher temperatures than the coffee was that burned that woman. Not to mention, it all happened because her grandson's car didn't have cup holders and she was trying to add shit to the coffee with it in her lap. She shouldn't have received a penny.

This.

Plus I never drank Redbull. I know of at least 2 drinkers, but they are not computer users, so probably won't sign up for the money.

Users who are viewing this thread