Hatchback or Notchback Fox Body Mustangs?

Hatchback Or Notchback?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Evil4Eye

Schizophrenic SVT Poster
Established Member
I think both are sick, I Still think hatchbacks are the best gt's
DSC_6481.jpg

DSC_6482.jpg

That is one fine Fox, I was never a fan of that style wheel, but that looks good. There are tons of great looking Notch & Hatch foxes in this thread keep'em comin' :pepper:

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
I love both, hatch GT/LX/Cobra and the Coupes. I cant turn any of them down. My all time favorite is the coupe though, but I have only owned the LX hatches (86 GT and 93 LX).

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
badmofo, follow the link at the bottom of those pictures. i just saw that car for the fist time yesterday in the marketplce.

Dave_6

Established Member
The car has a 2V motor in it with a Vortech YSI blower. At 17 psi it made 637 to the tires. The smaller pulley should be about 30 psi so guessing around 850rwhp. Car has only made one pass which wasn't clean (had to pedal at the 1/8th cause it went towards the wall) and ran a 9.34 at 145. Going back this weekend though so should get some more times, pics, and hopefully some vids. Oh and the wing is painted and the windows will be tinted soon.:rockon:

Sick! :rockon: Got any underhood pics?

MR. STALLION

Established Member
I've owned a total of 7 mustangs in my life.
My current one has been posted in this thread twice, and I appreciate everyone who gives it love. Wherever I take it, complements it.

And yes, as someone said earlier.......it does need 1/4 window moldings.
It's the only turn off. They're not bad, but i've very picky and it bugs me.

I have owned a notch......an 85 that I converted w/an 89 front end, but the LX hatch model is by far my favorite. The way the body slants toward the back.......ohhhhhhh SEX

11-17-08019.jpg

3-23-08017.jpg

111708026sx2.jpg

Last edited:

lawdog302

Lets roll with it
Established Member
I've owned both and have to go with the notch. less rattles and just looks soo much better. Unless your actually using it for like a grocery getter, not much room in the trunk lol.

f2hatch

Established Member
My current one has been posted in this thread twice, and I appreciate everyone who gives it love. Wherever I take it, complements it.

I have owned a notch......an 85 that I converted w/an 89 front end, but the LX hatch model is by far my favorite. The way the body slants toward the back.......ohhhhhhh SEX

11-17-08019.jpg

3-23-08017.jpg

111708026sx2.jpg

Exactly! Badass car btw:beer:

Got Boost?

Established Member

11-17-08019.jpg

3-23-08017.jpg

111708026sx2.jpg

I have several sets of 1/4 windows that I will be refinishing. Let me know if you might be interested in a set, I could save you alot of money over the brand new ones. I did the one on the passenger side of my car.

DSC02579.jpg

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
I have an old Coupe and I dig it. But a nice, clean LX Hatch is what I love. That black one a few posts up is nice. Sanitary even. Oh...heres my beater. We are pulling the motor next weekend (track this weekend), gonna finish the paint work. Smooth out the inner fenders, mini tub, new wheels and tires. Lots of nice cars here at SVT.
Moosetang004.jpg

sooooooo nice, when your ready to sell PM me. :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread