Hatchback or Notchback Fox Body Mustangs?

Hatchback Or Notchback?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Evil4Eye

Schizophrenic SVT Poster
Established Member
What is your Fox of choice and why? I know everyone likes one or the other (or both), but have yet to here as to why. I myself like the GT Hatchbacks because they (imo) have a more sporty look to them then the LX Notchbacks.

Post up Pics or Vids if you got'em

BTW these pics are of SVTP members Foxes I got from the "Cleanest Fox" thread

MattsFox3.jpg

DSC02163.jpg

Last edited:

Coiled03

Established Member
If done properly, either one looks tits, so I voted for both.

Evil4Eye

Schizophrenic SVT Poster
Established Member
Wow! 20 minutes into this and it's already lopsided, one sided really? What is it about the notch you guys like, is it the looks? I seem to be out of the norm.

Got Boost?

Established Member
I like pretty much any fox depending upon how its done. I've seen GT's, LX hatches, and coupes that were sick and its hard to just pick one body style. I'm a real fan of the GT front end with the cobra grill insert. At the same time I'm a real fan of the clean lines of a notch. Right now I have a GT, but in the future I will build a notch very similar to Pegasus's car.

My GT:
PS-1.jpg

6.jpg

7-edited.jpg

Pegasus's Notch:
WhitecarJamesPIcket.gif

SundayFun003.gif

SundayFun006.gif

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
Wow! 20 minutes into this and it's already lopsided, one sided really? What is it about the notch you guys like, is it the looks? I seem to be out of the norm.

I personally just like the look of the notch more than that of the hatch, now that's not to say that I don't like the hatch it's just that I like the notch way more. It also looks like it might be a lot lighter than the hatch but I don't know the specs for either.

luiSVT99

CoyoteFTW
Established Member
FOXES are sick SOBs either hatch or notch, who could not like a Saleen fox (LX hatch) or a 93 Cobra or a CLEAN GT, now for notches SSP?

PS. Notches with 275+ rear tire or go home

my vote? BOTH

Last edited:

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
I have always liked hatches better. I'm not sure why. If I were to buy a fox to build into a drag car it would definetly be a notch, but based soley on looks I like hatches better every time.

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
FOXES are sick SOBs either hatch or notch...

I agree. But like TCSoff posted...

I personally just like the look of the notch more than that of the hatch...

Even though both are badazz, I personally like the look of the hatch more than that of the notch.

This was my hatch at the Reno Mustang show before it was stolen and stripped a year later.
Reno.jpg

Stewart

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
I voted Hatch because that is what I have. Of course I will agree with everyone else, depends on how it is set up....

Users who are viewing this thread