Happy Halloween! Any plans?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
We did a huge neighborhood thing on Saturday. We had well over 200 kids form all over. I decorate with animated stuff, torches, skeletons and fog machines. We had a riot, oh, some very hot moms too. Hiding with the garage door shut early tonight.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
We did a huge neighborhood thing on Saturday. We had well over 200 kids form all over. I decorate with animated stuff, torches, skeletons and fog machines. We had a riot, oh, some very hot moms too. Hiding with the garage door shut early tonight.

need pics next time.... get a couple of the house too

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
It's one of those things I didn't really care to do, but did because of the kids. This year they have no interest, kinda odd.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
My wife and I went to a Halloween party/beer pong tournament Saturday. We won best couples costume.

HW Party 2022.jpg

LS WUT

Established Member
Spending time with this puppers ! She turns 11 today. Had her since she was 3 weeks old. The rest of the family is going around the block for trick or treating. I’m staying at the house, handing out candy with my bestfriend pooch. She’s getting a Filet tonight, and a Puppachino from Starbucks! Be safe everyone!
962D77F5-8610-4B63-B441-F40CC0AEA7E0.jpeg

MG0h3

Established Member
Going over to a friends. Most people hang out outside here to give out candy. Block party style in some neighborhoods.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Happy Halloween . We took the kids trick or treating and left a bowl of candy for the kids while we were out. Hardly anyone out tonight for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread