Happy Dyno?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I'd say a typical happy dyno, especially if its stock boost. Sure seemed like it took forever to do the pull lol.

Zemedici

Established Member
way happy dyno, or a dynojet.

My car put down 366whp on a mustang dyno bone stock, so translated roughly to a dynojet that would be ~ 410whp.

oldpaint

Established Member
It's happy but not ridiculously so. It's more likely in the 410 range with those mods. My car made 408 RWHP(don't remember RWTQ, it was 10 years ago!) with a CAI and catback

From the screen it doesn't look like a dynojet. Were the numbers SAE?

Not sure at what RPM they started but that was a 10 second pull, so yes it felt like a long pull.

Here's mine on the VMP dynojet last year at 497/450. Notice the pulls were somewhere in the 6-7 second range.

Bigggy

Established Member
By the screen it looks like a Mustang Dyno, if it's the case the pull can be long, but i'm still surprised by the numbers. Ported eaton and not knowing about it?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Highest true stock Terminator that I've seen or heard of is 400rwhp, corrected. There have been claims of higher numbers but they're usually either uncorrected or the dyno is very happy. Dyno numbers should always be seen as just that, numbers. Dynos are great for comparing tune/mod changes, assuming the same dyno is used under the same weather conditions. 430rwhp with the stock tune and just an intake/exhaust is unlikely. I guessing a combination here of uncorrected numbers and a bit of a happy dyno. Cobra sounds nice, though.

MattG04

Established Member
sorry about just posting a link, couldn't figout how to post a screen to watch video. It was a suggestion for me to watch from a subscribed user. However I felt those numbers were slightly exaggerated.

Users who are viewing this thread