Halo 3 First to Own via Pontiac giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
03ShadowCobra said:
picked up a Halo 3 360 the other day. retired my original launch day core to my brothers house, which is still running flawlessly. Really looking forward to the game.
full_1842_p119750.jpg
You should have gotten the Elite version!

BigDaveDogg

Keepin' it real.
Established Member
Venomous01 said:
Congrats! You're not the first to own though. A few stores went against policy and started selling them early... like a week early. Also a few friends who work on the advertising side were given them.
Yeah, I remember buying a video game back in the day when a store accidently put it on shelves before it was released. I was playing with people that knew the developers of the game online, pretty cool. With this I hardly care about being "one of the first to own." It's just what Pontiac claims, (as seen on the cover) not something I'm proud of or boasting about, lol. At least mine was free though :beer:

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Venomous01 said:
You should have gotten the Elite version!
+1 on that but it is pretty much an elite with a different wrapper and smaller hard drive. Atleast it has the HDMI.

My elite is sitting next to my hardly used ps3 and my sometimes used Wii. Oh and I got my check from microsoft the other day for having to pay for my early production 360 to get fixed so Halo 3 and COD 4 are on their way to me. Thanks Microsoft. LOL!

aaandht

Established Member
You should sell it on Ebay now. I remember Doom 3 going for $150+ going on sale a few days early on Ebay.

BigDaveDogg

Keepin' it real.
Established Member
chuckstang said:
um, screen shots??????
Check another thread...not going to find any here. These won't be getting opened. Pretty sure a few other members have posted pics and videos even. Check youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread