H&R Race springs with ISO

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
With how much tires cost I would recomend buying some c/c plates. My car's alignment seems fine without them but so was my last car. Used to eat up the inside of my tires in no time.

MisterChrome

Established Member
Took me a couple times of removing and putting back to get it right. I would recommend putting the stock isos back and removing the top iso in the front. 3 fingers in the back, 2 fingers in the front. Thought it would be noisy but figured if I didn't like it I could put them back. Now I love the stance and there is no noise whatsoever. Good Luck!

Wassup man,

Believe I met you at the goodguys show in pleasanton and then saw you at apex. I have the mystichrome. How is the ride with your setup? I am thinking of leaving all stock isos or removing one from the front. I like the raked look, a slight one, unlike most guys here lol. How fat a tire are you running in the rear?

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
H&R Race Springs, no front ISO, stock rears. 18X9's with 265/35 front and 18X10 rear with 295/35. No squeaks, rides and handles great.

35d5gsj.jpg

RED03SVT

Established Member
Wassup man,

Believe I met you at the goodguys show in pleasanton and then saw you at apex. I have the mystichrome. How is the ride with your setup? I am thinking of leaving all stock isos or removing one from the front. I like the raked look, a slight one, unlike most guys here lol. How fat a tire are you running in the rear?

Whats up man. Haven't seen you or your brother since apex. How have you guys been? I had just installed the springs last time I saw you. It rides awesome and looks perfect. I have poly isos in the rear because the stock isos lowered it way too much from the convertible. The fronts only have the bottom isos to even it out and it has a slight raked look, which I was going for. Right now im running the nitto 305/35/18, but when I get back from knotts I'll be putting on Bfg 315s. How's the cobra running? you should make it out to a cruise when you get a chance.

RED2003COBRA

Established Member
Just installed the H&R Race springs with stock Iso's this weekend. Initial drop is 1.00" in the front and 1.375" in the back. It has a real level look with 2 finger spacing all around. I'm sure it will settle down a little over time. I still need to get an alignment. Any recommendations for shops to go to? I'm thinking Sears or Firestone since they are nearby. I don't want to go to a Ford dealer if possible.

Lance

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
Just installed the H&R Race springs with stock Iso's this weekend. Initial drop is 1.00" in the front and 1.375" in the back. It has a real level look with 2 finger spacing all around. I'm sure it will settle down a little over time. I still need to get an alignment. Any recommendations for shops to go to? I'm thinking Sears or Firestone since they are nearby. I don't want to go to a Ford dealer if possible.

Lance

for a lowered car id go to a custom alignment place. sears couldn't even do an alignment on my cousin's 03.

MisterChrome

Established Member
Whats up man. Haven't seen you or your brother since apex. How have you guys been? I had just installed the springs last time I saw you. It rides awesome and looks perfect. I have poly isos in the rear because the stock isos lowered it way too much from the convertible. The fronts only have the bottom isos to even it out and it has a slight raked look, which I was going for. Right now im running the nitto 305/35/18, but when I get back from knotts I'll be putting on Bfg 315s. How's the cobra running? you should make it out to a cruise when you get a chance.

Been good man. Yea, I will def see when I head out there for a cruise. I got my car in hibernation right now though lol. How many miles did you get out of the nittos? I think I am going to jump into 315s bfg.

BTW, how easy was the install of the springs? Time? Had them since christmas and hoping to install them soon just heard that I will need a spring compressor

RED03SVT

Established Member
Been good man. Yea, I will def see when I head out there for a cruise. I got my car in hibernation right now though lol. How many miles did you get out of the nittos? I think I am going to jump into 315s bfg.

BTW, how easy was the install of the springs? Time? Had them since christmas and hoping to install them soon just heard that I will need a spring compressor

Yeah, I barely started driving my car now that it stopped raining. I've driven about 5k on the nittos and they probably have another 1k or 2k still left on them. The springs were really easy and you don't need a compressor. The rears take a little longer because u have to drop the irs, overall 3 hours or so first time, and not that difficult. I used these steps. I could help you if you want.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302238

COBRA_ESQ

Established Member
POSI & KNOXVILLE COBRA

I am thinking of the H & R Race w/ stock iso in my vert.

How is the ride? Did it add to the cowl shake?

Users who are viewing this thread