H&r race c&c plates??

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Some get by without CC plates. I think you can do a little modifying to keep from getting them to get it aligned. Wouldn't recommend it though. Mine was close and I got MMCC plates.

COBRAGUY95

Freshly Squeezed
Established Member
Some do some dont , I did because thats just me and I dont ever want to worry about wearing out my tires . Alot of it depends if your TERMI is a daily driver.

CobraNHYEE

Established Member
I did. My alignment tech said it made life easier:rockon:. My car is a DD also and minimum tire wear is important.

MikeW

Established Member
I put CC's on my 98 but on the 03 i used a bolt in the front shocks tht allowed more alignment. They came from oreilys .. I can get the part number if you want.

Oh and the 03 had good results at the alignment shop :beer:

707svt

Venom Feeder
Established Member
I dont have them yet but plan on get n some, they can still aline your car only toe, camber will still be alittle out.

03' White Snake

Established Member
I have my springs waiting to install now. I dont want to have to get CC plates because there is no1 around here that knows how to align them. I had them on my GT and had it aligned, within 2500 miles my BFG's were smoked. hope I dont need them on the cobra.

dragon40k

Established Member
I have the HR race in my basement but I wasn't banking on another $200 for CC plates. Looks like I'll have to pony up the dough or sell the springs.

r.berry23

Established Member
im installing them this saturday 4/5 hope it wont be too hard wen i go to get it aligned ill let you guys know wat happenes if i need them or not i hope not lol

MikeW

Established Member

msp282

I sell crack
Established Member
how do these work? I am not that familiar with Cobra set ups....(i usually have a honda...doh)....

should I get these for my 03 convertible that I am going to have the H&R Race springs installed? I will be driving the cobra roughly 10k miles per year...thanks

Just get the camber bolts :idea:

http://www.oreillyauto.com/EW3/Prod...d=1207232232065&cycleCount=1577&currentPage=0

My vert is pretty low and the camber bolts worked like a dream. Dont sell the springs ...just use the bolts and upgrade to the CC plates down teh road if ya want.

VincodeY

Established Member
I have H and R race and didnt really seem to be out of alignment by much but I put on the 4 bolt CC plates from MM anyway and had it aligned. They were a pita to install so if these bolts are just the same, go with the bolts.

Users who are viewing this thread