H/C 150SHOT ZO6 GETS WALKED

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovemycobra

Established Member
wow, that is the biggest chunk of BS i have ever read.

you are running a 12.3 and beat a car that runs 10's??

:bash: :lol: :sleeping: :burn:

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
t88 too big for drag racing? hah. that's funny. t88s aren't the big when you compare them to some 101mm turbo's that people use ;)

99SVTcobraVERT

i never said it wasnt too big for drag racing, i just said its huge for the street. how many t88 turbo charged V8's you know running around. for that matter how many t88 charged cobra are running around. hell how many turbo charged 4V you know running around? i dont know of any, but im sure they are out there,but not in big numbers i promise you. 2nd im with the hulk in bank of america lets me take ou 500.00 a day. and i think its done in 24hour period's not 12-12 24hour day. because i took out 500 for a race that i never used at 9pm one night,ended up trying to take out another 100 to go along with it for somet aftermarket goods that a guy had i knew (at like 9am and it said i was still over my limit for the day) but this was also 3 years ago so maybe it has since then changed? i ususally dont have a reason to take out that much out of atm?

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
There are a handfull of cobra's that have turbos...not much room in a 4v engine bay. heads are just too big...

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
That is......ummm....quite a story. I'll just leave it at that. :)

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Originally posted by NOScobra2001
2nd im with the hulk in bank of america lets me take ou 500.00 a day. and i think its done in 24hour period's not 12-12 24hour day...but this was also 3 years ago so maybe it has since then changed?
BofA....gold card...hasn't changed. At least it hadn't as-of early 2002. That's the last time I needed to w/d a sum that large and I had to go inside the bank to do so.

Schargedcobra97

Established Member
Originally posted by Doug
t88 too big for drag racing? hah. that's funny. t88s aren't the big when you compare them to some 101mm turbo's that people use ;)

most supras and rx7 that use t88.. strickly highway race.. and those that make it to track.. just go to get a high mph.. again a smaller t6.. much better for drag.. less spool time.. that is what i meant by the t88 being to big for his set up... and those that use larger turbos are not set up for daily driving..

and washington mutual you can take out 500 per day

Bullitt_#1346

Established Member
Originally posted by zzzzzer
BofA....gold card...hasn't changed. At least it hadn't as-of early 2002. That's the last time I needed to w/d a sum that large and I had to go inside the bank to do so.

My BofA platinum check card lets me pull out $1,000 at a pop from an ATM. I did so just the other night.

95Mike

Kick-Ass Grocery-Getter!
Established Member
I beat a z06 from a stop. I turned up my boost on my vortech and started power-braking so it would spool up. Then the light went green and I pulled a car on him. He started spraying and caught up to me by 30mph and then I was like "oh no you di-int." Then I pulled up my passenger seat, got out my laptop and turned on the nos. I had him by about 4 car lengths by 45mph. Then for winning he let me sleep with his wife who was a model for Calvin Kline. Oh, and he mowed my lawn too. OW3ND!!

99SVTcobraVERT

lol took me reading half way thru that post 95mike before i realized you were joking. i was like turning up the boost huh, laptop huh....i was starting to get pissed lol lol lol good one

95Mike

Kick-Ass Grocery-Getter!
Established Member
You see what kind of crap you can come up with when you have nothing better to do....

Oh btw, we shut down at 50mph which was the posted speed limit.:burnout:

Last edited:

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
I love the part where it goes from one turbo to two later in the story.

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by 95Mike
I beat a z06 from a stop. I turned up my boost on my vortech and started power-braking so it would spool up. Then the light went green and I pulled a car on him. He started spraying and caught up to me by 30mph and then I was like "oh no you di-int." Then I pulled up my passenger seat, got out my laptop and turned on the nos. I had him by about 4 car lengths by 45mph. Then for winning he let me sleep with his wife who was a model for Calvin Kline. Oh, and he mowed my lawn too. OW3ND!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone take Mike's F&F DVD away from him...pronto! :beer:

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
I think the fact we havn't heard from him since his origional post says it all.

Looks like you all played right into his hands. He's probably sitting back and laughing at how stirred up you all got over his dumb ass:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread