H/C 150SHOT ZO6 GETS WALKED

Status
Not open for further replies.

DA_MYSTIK_1

Established Member
:D SUP FELLAS JUST WANTED TO LET U KNOW HOW A LITTLE RACE WENT DOWN LAST NITE.

WELL AFTER LEAVING THE MOVIES WITH MY GIRL I HEAD DOWN 183 2 GO 2 MY HOUSE. ON THE WAY HOME I HEAR THIS LOUD ASS RUMBLING SOUND N DIDNT EVEN THINK NETHING OF IT CUZ I DIDNT KNOW WHERE IT WAS COMING FROM SO I JUST KEPT DRIVN.

WELL AFTER ABOUT 4-5 MIN I C THE HEADLIGHTS OF A BLACK Z06 N I WAS LIKE HELL YEAH PLEASE LET IT B MODDED N SURE NUFF I GOT WHAT I ASKED 4. HE PULLS UP NEXT 2 ME AND ASK ME IF I WANT 2 RUN. N I WAS LIKE SURE Y NOT. HE ASKED ME WHAT I HAD DONE I TOLD HIM IT WAS A SINGLE TURBO. HE :loser: LAUGHED RITE N MY FACE AND TOLD TOLD ME I WASTED MY MONEY . HE THEN HAD THE NERVE TO TELL ME 2 BUY A REAL CAR.

SO I WAS LIKE IT ON NOW TIME 2 C IF MY T-88H WAS WORTH ALL THE MONEY I PAID 4 . SO I BOOST 2 ABOUT 1.5 BAR(18PSI) AND MY CAR IS READY. HE THENN ASKED ME IF I HAD ANY MONEY I WAS LIKE YEAH I ALWAYS DO HE SAID 2 LETS RUN 4 $500 I WAS LIKE DUDE I DONT HAVE THAT ON ME HE WAS LIKE PUSSY N I TOLD HIM THEN LES DO IT. BUT THAT IF HE BEAT ME THAT I WOULD HAVE 2 GO 2 AN ATM. HE AGREED HE WOULD FOLLOW CUZ HE HAD 2 DO THE SAME IF HE LOST.

SO WE GO FROM A 40 AND WHEN I GOT ON IT I DDINT EVEN C HIM I LEFT HIM N THE DUST.
I WAIT 2 C WHERE HE WAS N HE TOLD ME HE WASNT READY N I JUMPD SO I SAID KOO LES DO IT AGAIN DOUBLE OR NOTHING HE AGREED. THIS TIME I LET HIM HONK.
FROM A 60 PUNCH HE JUMPS ME AND I AHVE 2 TRY N CATCH HIM
ALL OF A SUDDEN I C HIM PULL AT LEAST 3 CARS ON ME LIKE IT WAS NOTHING. BUT IT WASNT A PROBLEM CUZ MY TURBOS SPOOL FASTER THEN EVER N N A MATTER OF SEC I CAUGHT UP 2 HIM N PAST HIM . AS I FLEW BYE I COULD C THE LOOK N HIS EYE LIKE WTF.

WE PULL OVER AND HEAD FOR THE GAS STATION. HE GOES TO THE ATM AND LIKE A MAN OF HIS WORD TOOK OUT THE MONEY AND PAID ME. HE THEN ASKED ME WHAT KING OF TURBO I TOLF HIM A T-88H AND HE WAS LIKE

:eek: :eek: :eek: BUT THEN HE TOLD ME HE PAID AT LEAST 5G 4 HIS H/C I WAS LIKE DUDE SHOULD OF ALPPED ON A TURBO AND I LEFT 1G RICHER :thumbsup:

joeclams9

Established Member
how much hp u runnin with at 18 psi? is this on the cobra? cause i dont see it in the sig.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Anyone else having a bit of trouble with this? There are some troubling inaccuracies. For one thing, 1.5 bar == 21.75 PSI, not 18; for another, a 12.24 @ 113 car isn't going to do anything except lose a roll race to a H+C Z06, much less one with spray.

I'm about ready to raise the ole BS flag.

sukkoi19

Established Member
Wow I hope Im just missing something there or else thats the biggest BS I have seen in a while.

99SVTcobraVERT

when did that t-88 turbo start spooling up on your cobra that turns 9,000 rpm lol lol lol. dude PLEASE if you going to use internet lingo, only let it go so far. it was like trying to read gulla from back in the civil war days. also, in your sig it says you have a 100 shot plus p/p heads and all that crap. but in your story no mention of nitrous for your car only this t88 monster turbo. ok maybe you forgot to change your sig, this is possible. the Z did pull out 3 cars fast but the part that you didnt mention is that part where he kept running away. lol the part where you caught back up was in your dreams. i dont think a 96 cobra with just heads and 18psi would be enough to beat a heavy mod Zo6 you are talking about a 550-600rwhp Zo6 at high speeds... with your 4:30 gear? who in here also thinks THAT is funny.:bash: also in the story there was no mention of him spraying? but he is spraying in the title? maybe i just didnt read it right (its possible because it looked like someone in 3rd grade rap homeboy wrote it) i wonder if this zo6 even exsists or if you made this car up too just to get attention. but i promise you this is the first of many posts that will be the WRONG type of attention. hey DOHC03 get your a** in here and tear him up. im NOT wrong about this kill !!:coolman:

99SVTcobraVERT

p.s. i have seen the little smiley that pulls out a flag from behind his back that says bs on it. can someone PLEASE post that smiley its SO funny! or the one where the smiley is poking a stick at the other smiley teasing him!

99SVTcobraVERT

oh yeah AND he won $1,000, how many of us can actually say in here that we have run for 500 from a roll with someone we dont know? expecting them to give us the money if they lose from just their word? and after you beat him the first time then you should have said f*ck you,where's my money. and THAT is why this race is a fraud because NO ONE how dumb or stupid is going to go double or nothing against a cam'n zo6 that you just waxed. a CHASE is a RACE b*tch and you just lost. double or nothing, this isnt a pool match.... whatever! BS FLAG PLEASE! is there even a cobra running around with a t-88 turbo that is a member so we can have him flame this idiot?

99SVTcobraVERT

let alone a t-88 do you know how high that spools and how big of a turbo that is? thats what the 1000rwhp supra's are running. gets going at like 4k rpm and goes to like 9,000 or some crazy number like that. by the time you got going a heads cam car with a big shot like that from a roll would have dusted you so bad that he would have hit the brakes and said, "where's my f*cking money" cause i know if leave someone 3 cars off the bat like that im slowin down dude and you lost plain and simple. because its an understanding if a car walks you that bad and that fast, that the race is over. unless prior to the race it is in agreement that the race isnt over till the person behind flashes his lights or the speeds get VERY unsafe (ie. 150-160+) BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

donpablo

Established Member
Lets also not forget that most, if not all ATMs limit you to $200.00 per day. Even if it happened at 11:50 pm, then you waited until 12:01, thats only 400.00.

Hmmmmm
:rollseyes

jguerrero

Established Member
If I could understand the story, I might be able to comment. It felt like i was trying to read latin. :bash:

sbc.cobra

HUWHAT!!!
Established Member
that's a tough story to swallow, but if it did happen, congrats...now take the $1000 and get some typing lessons.:)

static_kling

2 Legit
Established Member
Seriously, gentlemen, you ought to wait for DA_MYSTIK_1 to respond before posting any more "B.S. flag" posts. Give the guy what he deserves: a chance to answer to these inconsistencies and clarify the details. :thumbsup: If he can't do this, by all means flame on :burn:

sbc.cobra

HUWHAT!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by static_kling
Seriously, gentlemen, you ought to wait for DA_MYSTIK_1 to respond before posting any more "B.S. flag" posts. Give the guy what he deserves: a chance to answer to these inconsistencies and clarify the details. :thumbsup: If he can't do this, by all means flame on :burn:

good point...same situation as my story (kind of) when i ran the z06, but forgot to list my mods. after they were listed, the BS flags were lowered, but you gotta admit, there are A LOT of insconsistencies here. not calling BS at all, but i'm sure tempted to.:D

static_kling

2 Legit
Established Member
Originally posted by sbc.cobra
good point...same situation as my story (kind of) when i ran the z06, but forgot to list my mods. after they were listed, the BS flags were lowered, but you gotta admit, there are A LOT of insconsistencies here. not calling BS at all, but i'm sure tempted to.:D
Sure, I understand. But I mean, c'mon, NOSCobra has posted 4 times without the guy responding; all I'm saying is give the guy a chance. And StangD281, are you laughing at me?

StangD281

Established Member
Originally posted by static_kling
Sure, I understand. But I mean, c'mon, NOSCobra has posted 4 times without the guy responding; all I'm saying is give the guy a chance. And StangD281, are you laughing at me?
Nope....just LOL period after reading that mess at the top of the thread.

He has posted numerous (ridiculous) stories, so I was just taking in another one. The last story had a nitrous twist to it, while this one is a t-88 turbo. Quote signature = 12.24 @ 113 all motor. Hmmmmmmm. Is that all motor with a turbo attached, or nitrous jets?

Keep 'em coming...keeps it funny in here, and it is bait for all the sharks on here.

Last edited:

static_kling

2 Legit
Established Member
Originally posted by StangD281
Nope....just LOL period after reading that mess at the top of the thread.

He has posted numerous (ridiculous) stories, so I was just taking in another one. The last story had a nitrous twist to it, while this one is a t-88 turbo. Quote signature = 12.24 @ 113 all motor. Hmmmmmmm. Is that all motor with a turbo attached, or nitrous jets?

Keep 'em coming...keeps it funny in here, and it is bait for all the sharks on here.
Right on. Thanks for clarifying. :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread