H/C 150SHOT ZO6 GETS WALKED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
Originally posted by NOScobra2001
let alone a t-88 do you know how high that spools and how big of a turbo that is? thats what the 1000rwhp supra's are running. gets going at like 4k rpm and goes to like 9,000 or some crazy number like that. by the time you got going a heads cam car with a big shot like that from a roll would have dusted you so bad that he would have hit the brakes and said, "where's my f*cking money" cause i know if leave someone 3 cars off the bat like that im slowin down dude and you lost plain and simple. because its an understanding if a car walks you that bad and that fast, that the race is over. unless prior to the race it is in agreement that the race isnt over till the person behind flashes his lights or the speeds get VERY unsafe (ie. 150-160+) BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you didn't read his post correctly. He said he spooled up the turbo before the count off. There is a little technique called brake boosting. You simply put the breaks on, and give it gas. This will put a load on the engine, allowing the turbo to spool. When the count goes down, let off the breaks and floor it. You have boost and any rpm. An rx7 with a t78 turbo around here does that. I think he's only lost like twice. And both were from a stop, I believe. As i mentioned in one of my other posts, NEVER race a turbo car from a roll. ever.

With that said, I do believe there are some inconsistancies in the post. Mystic cobra: please clarify your story with some more information.

SVTBlade19

Established Member
I don't know wasn't he the same one who raced the supra and the guy with the supra also posted on this board. Sounds far fetched because I agree last time I heard a story from this guy he talked about spraying, I don't see why in this scenerio he would have failed to spray. I wanna raise the BS flag but I'm gonna hold off until I get more details as well. Nah Electricalstorm was just a f*ckin loser, I ripped that kid every chance I got

Schargedcobra97

Established Member
what's messed up is i called both out.. da_mystic_1 and the supra guy he raced (supra guy was in another form about them racing .. and da_mystic sprayed on him..and no mention of turbo).. and niether one replied to me.. i posted about 4 times.. i still want to run them from a roll.. and did someone point out the fact of running a big ass turbo that takes for ever to spool with 4:10's on highway????... a t88 is to big for drag racing and 4 :10's arn't too good for highway..

crzyforddrvr

Established Member
Okay...all b.s. aside...even if he was telling the truth..you still can't understand a damn word he typed. I now feel dumber (if that's even a word) now that I read that crap! :nonono:

99SVTcobraVERT

Originally posted by Schargedcobra97
and did someone point out the fact of running a big ass turbo that takes for ever to spool with 4:10's on highway????... a t88 is to big for drag racing and 4 :10's arn't too good for highway..

4:10 is not a highway friendly gear PERIOD not to mention does anyone know how BIG a t88 turbo is. im not import or turbo guy so i dont know 100% about them. all i know is they are bad ass and make TONS of power. my only question is where in his post, or sig does it say FORGED lower end? i have a few questions for mystic to save face. so he can just go look the answers up on the internet.
1. who tuned the car, do they have a website and can vouch for you?
2. what rwhp,rwtq does it make and at what boost
3. what plugs do you use with this monster turbo?
4. what brand is it
5. who made the custom exhaust for your turbo kit?
6. who did the port work on your heads?
7. what is max boost you can run on the car (18psi or do you run more for more power?)
8. what size injectors do you have

:kaboom: :loser: now go research it before you reply :read: because we all know thats what you are going to do!

FLYNLO

Established Member
I am willing to bet that the ZO6/Turboed Cobra/S.Turbo Supra are probably the figment of one person's imagination under different screen names.....typical troll behavior.

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
I believe him:loser: , I beat a supercharged Z06 in my SVT Contour with intake, exhaust and sterio "mods":rollseyes

Az 4 t/ writing, I did't undrstnd a word yo:gt:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by treynor
Anyone else having a bit of trouble with this? There are some troubling inaccuracies. For one thing, 1.5 bar == 21.75 PSI, not 18; for another, a 12.24 @ 113 car isn't going to do anything except lose a roll race to a H+C Z06, much less one with spray.

I'm about ready to raise the ole BS flag.

Dude, you took the words right out of my mouth!!!

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by DonPablo94SVT
Lets also not forget that most, if not all ATMs limit you to $200.00 per day. Even if it happened at 11:50 pm, then you waited until 12:01, thats only 400.00.

Hmmmmm
:rollseyes

Sorry, but my bank allows $500 on their Gold One accts! And if he was in a Z06 I am sure he is a premiere client.

But that doesnt make the sorry true.:uh oh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread