coremaster21

Established Member
What's a stringer? o_O

bca63f740f0dee0fcd3f7a0fac90d7cb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
I go to a large area chain gym now. I've seen several dudes with these ridiculous leggings and man buns galore.

The best was 2 dudes on the bench next to us wearing pink tank tops talking about how they pick up dudes on grinder. I couldn't help but laugh out loud and gave zero ****s when the scrawny douches knew why and looked at me weird.

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
99% of these gym,beef cake, legging wearer's are all the same. Giant douchers.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Same here bro.
I go in, do my thing and I'm out. All while wearing headphones the whole time. Don't try to talk to me or ask for a spot,.......I'm busy. lol

This is me. I think the gym is one of the only places where it's acceptable walk around with a bad attitude and tell people to f off if they want to make small talk. I don't need people trying to steal my gains.[/QUOTE]

Yeah my sister was a personal trainer at my gym. She found out quickly not to talk to me until I'm walking out the door.

Ninedown

Established Member
I wear leggin in the gym and nothing else to cover them. I wear a shirt long enough to cover my ass. I guess when you are 6'4'' 327lbs with 32 inch legs no one going to point and laugh. Most of the pros wear them too. Maybe someone would like to tell Dallas McCarver he's gay for wearing them.

Branhammer

Established Member
I wear leggin in the gym and nothing else to cover them. I wear a shirt long enough to cover my ass. I guess when you are 6'4'' 327lbs with 32 inch legs no one going to point and laugh. Most of the pros wear them too. Maybe someone would like to tell Dallas McCarver he's gay for wearing them.

To me, it depends on WHY you're wearing it. If you're workout is advanced enough and you're lifting heavy enough that certain types of clothes benefit you, more power to you. However, if you're wearing it as a fashion statement because you just want to follow the trends and you never squat more than 225 lbs, then yeah, you're gay.

It's all about function and getting the most out of your workout. The hardcore lifters might get benefits from wearing some of this stuff.

Rct851

Established Member
To me, it depends on WHY you're wearing it. If you're workout is advanced enough and you're lifting heavy enough that certain types of clothes benefit you, more power to you. However, if you're wearing it as a fashion statement because you just want to follow the trends and you never squat more than 225 lbs, then yeah, you're gay.

It's all about function and getting the most out of your workout. The hardcore lifters might get benefits from wearing some of this stuff.

Why did you pick 225lb?

Branhammer

Established Member
Why did you pick 225lb?

Well, for me, 225lbs. is kind of the standard. If I can't squat 225lbs. (with my ass almost touching the ground; REAL squats), then I know I have major work to do. But after 225lbs. I think is when most people would start considering it "higher weight." Maybe not bigger guys that weight over 200lbs. like myself, but I'd say most average-size guys would consider anything over 225lbs pretty heavy and start considering things like neck pads/special clothing/etc.

Ill_W1N

Established Member

doesn't get any gayer than this. NO ONE wants to see some dude wearing this shit. I wouldn't have a problem telling him to take that shit off either and he looks like a ***. Just because he's big don't mean he can fight. Probably slow as a snail and worthless at any type of combat.

Ninedown

Established Member
He's not a fighter nor training to fight or any kinda combat. Just like you couldn't at all lift the weights he does or come even close. Or make money looking the way he does. I sure you're not making 7 figures and doing what you love either.

If you're staring at other men's asses and crotches while at the gym you may wanna check your own homosexuality.

VegasMichael

Established Member
I worked out in my garage this morning. Here's what I did: 4 three minute rounds of shadow boxing, 4 three minute rounds of heavy bag work with gloves. 1 two minute set of rope skipping followed by 2 one minute sets. 3 sets of power cleans with dumbbells, 3 sets of dumbbell rows, 3 sets of dumbbell military presses, 3 sets of push-ups, 2 sets of dumbbell lateral raises with boxing finish to failure while holding the bells, 3 sets of dumbbell bicep curls, 2 sets of body weight squats, 1 set of burpees and one minute of jumping jacks, 5 minute stretch.

Did not see a single dude wearing "gay" clothing.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
I worked out in my garage this morning. Here's what I did: 4 three minute rounds of shadow boxing, 4 three minute rounds of heavy bag work with gloves. 1 two minute set of rope skipping followed by 2 one minute sets. 3 sets of power cleans with dumbbells, 3 sets of dumbbell rows, 3 sets of dumbbell military presses, 3 sets of push-ups, 2 sets of dumbbell lateral raises with boxing finish to failure while holding the bells, 3 sets of dumbbell bicep curls, 2 sets of body weight squats, 1 set of burpees and one minute of jumping jacks, 5 minute stretch.

Did not see a single dude wearing "gay" clothing.

So you don't have any mirrors in your garage?

J/k.

VegasMichael

Established Member
^LOL, dude. But you know what? I do have a mirror that I use for shadowboxing and every time i look at myself I'm glad I'm the only one in the reflection....

Users who are viewing this thread