Gym rant

Ill_W1N

Established Member
did I miss something? Why are dudes wearing their girls leggings under their shorts or wearing some tight ass sweats? Is it some millenial thing. There's enough stereotypes at the gym already. I don't even know what to say. Can't just be my gym. ‍♂️ Maybe it's a queer California thing

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
did I miss something? Why are dudes wearing their girls leggings under their shorts or wearing some tight ass sweats? Is it some millenial thing. There's enough stereotypes at the gym already. I don't even know what to say. Can't just be my gym. ‍♂️ Maybe it's a queer California thing
LOL Leggings?? WTF?!?
I've seen some dudes wearing skin tight underpants with shorts over them, but not lately. Maybe it's a cold weather thing? Never any leggings though. Wow. lol

96dreamer

Established Member
I wear compression shorts under my regular shorts to hide my white ass legs and prevent chafing. But I was just having this convo with a guy at the gym yesterday. I don't trust guys that wear full length leggins and nothing else, little weird. Few of the younger guys(18-22) at my gym have been doing it recently.

Ill_W1N

Established Member
LOL Leggings?? WTF?!?
I've seen some dudes wearing skin tight underpants with shorts over them, but not lately. Maybe it's a cold weather thing? Never any leggings though. Wow. lol

Isn't it the same thing? They look like the leggings my wife wears that cut off at the ankles. Its not cold in a gym lol either way wtf is wrong with this trend. This was never okay. Now all the conformists are jumping in. Maybe they think it looks cool or something. I hope it goes away as quick as it came. I've seen it about 5 times now. Call me a homophobe i dont care but ill point out some gay shit when i see it.

Ill_W1N

Established Member
I wear compression shorts under my regular shorts to hide my white ass legs and prevent chafing. But I was just having this convo with a guy at the gym yesterday. I don't trust guys that wear full length leggins and nothing else, little weird. Few of the younger guys(18-22) at my gym have been doing it recently.
I understand that from football but these looked like straight womens leggings

PC03GT

Established Member
It's ****ing weird, they do the same shit on the East Coast.....probably the same dudes that wear BROmpers

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Isn't it the same thing? They look like the leggings my wife wears that cut off at the ankles. Its not cold in a gym lol either way wtf is wrong with this trend. This was never okay. Now all the conformists are jumping in. Maybe they think it looks cool or something. I hope it goes away as quick as it came. I've seen it about 5 times now. Call me a homophobe i dont care but ill point out some gay shit when i see it.
LOL
Yeah, I guess it's the same thing. Not my thing and never will be. I will never wear that crap. Is it supposed to help with workouts or something? Is there a reason that men wear those to the gym? (I haven't seen in it a while out here in MA, so maybe it's dying out here or it was colder weather when I saw a couple of the guys wearing it.)

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
The gym is infested with it, quite disgusting. Between the bikini fitness sluts, which requires no muscle or basically anything beside cardio, and the pussy ass men physique competitors that have never trained a day of legs in their lives, it's enough to drive you crazy in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
It's down here too. we even have the man bun in my gym
I saw a dude at the gym last week doing some benching with a string strap style tank top and a man bun. Dude thought he was the nuts.
Looked like a ***. And my facial expressions let him know it. lol

Ill_W1N

Established Member
I saw a dude at the gym last week doing some benching with a string strap style tank top and a man bun. Dude thought he was the nuts.
Looked like a ***. And my facial expressions let him know it. lol
Thats basically what ive been doing. Looking at them shaking my head in disgust. Between this and the insecure women who wear full make-up wearing skank gym attire and scream i have no self-esteem...and when im not here im posting selfies on facebook with 30 filters... its getting hard to be polite.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Thats basically what ive been doing. Looking at them shaking my head in disgust. Between this and the insecure women who wear full make-up wearing skank gym attire and scream i have no self-esteem...and when im not here im posting selfies on facebook with 30 filters... its getting hard to be polite.
lol
I love it.

coposrv

Established Member
I wouldn't call them leggings but I have some tighter pants I wear under rain gear if I'm playing golf early in the spring. No one seems them tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StalkerStang

Established Member
I too wear more of the compression type underwear, especially on leg day, but that is under my normal gym pants..... not skin tight at all lol....... Definitely some weird shit these days at the gym....

Users who are viewing this thread