guys going to hpp dyno day who are interested in breakfast/lunch in here!

Breakfast or Lunch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
STROKD said:
Adam and I would still bust up on ya in our stock Cobras... :thumbsup:
Terminators don't count as 'stock' Cobras :whine: :cuss:

:coolman: <--- 1000 posts

Tex Arcana

Established Member
adamb258 said:
Sounds good guys, cafe brazil it is! 8:00 ok with everyone? That way i figure we will eb sittign down by 8:15-8:30 and be gone by 9:30 and be there before 10:00

I know its early Trey but strap on a pair and make it out :-D

Give me the head count, and I'll get there between 7:30 and 7:45 to get them to set up a table for the crew. :thumbsup: I'll PM ya my phone number, if you need it.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
A friend of mine was looking at getting an 03 CObra for 26,000 or having HPP install a twin turbo on his 01. The kit, new block and install/tune for around 12,000. He asked my opinion. I told him, "go TT with HPP!"

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
STROKD said:
Why not? :poke: :lol1:
8 psi (of course that's stock then you fockers go and get pullies)
snakebitten1975 said:
yeah no kidding, they do count :burn:
I stand by my proclamation

<--- going back to sulk in his N/A car :(

:lol:
I'm dismantling the computer now so I probably won't post again before Saturday morning, see y'all there. :thumbsup:

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
HPP doesnt have room for me on the dyno but its cool mine has been dynod and tuned twice, only mods did since the last tune were the M/t's and MGW shifter, so I doubt it will make a different my last numbers were close to 500 lbs of torque 495, and 473 to the wheels, I think mine was one of the few that made 499 just off exhuast, filter, stock pullies, but still would love ot meet you guys out there sat. and see all the other badass cars :D

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
HPP doesnt have room for me on the dyno but its cool mine has been dynod and tuned twice, only mods did since the last tune were the M/t's and MGW shifter, so I doubt it will make a different my last numbers were close to 500 lbs of torque 495, and 473 to the wheels, I think mine was one of the few that made 499 just off exhuast, filter, stock pullies, but still would love ot meet you guys out there sat. and see all the other badass cars :D

i was hoping to get my bonus in time to thrown on ported blower, accufab, c&L mass air meter

JKD

Banned
Woohooo. I was getting worried about the weather but it looks like its going to be gorgeous Saturday! :rockon: I've never been to Cafe Brazil before so I hope the food is good. I'll see you guys Saturday morning at the Cafe. I'll probably show up a few minutes early bewcause I hate rushing anywhere in my car and I'm coming from Wylie.

Coleman, great to see you around still man! Hopefully you didnt let your car beat ya down. :thumbsup:

Steve

InArmyWPride

Venomous Productions
Established Member
ok now 8am is way to early for me hahaa cause its my 21st b-day friday so i will be really drunk friday night. But hpp is finshing up with my car Friday or Sat.... So what time you guys going to hpp i will stop by and meet ya guys and what not
Cory

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
InArmyWPride said:
ok now 8am is way to early for me hahaa cause its my 21st b-day friday so i will be really drunk friday night. But hpp is finshing up with my car Friday or Sat.... So what time you guys going to hpp i will stop by and meet ya guys and what not
Cory
happy birthday dude!!!

Trey, my car came with all the mods, so to me it's stock... pullied or not. :lol:

Mighty Rooster

Mega Bullitthead
Established Member
STROKD said:
happy birthday dude!!!

Trey, my car came with all the mods, so to me it's stock... pullied or not. :lol:

Yeah, my car is stock also. It still has the original color and a 'BULLITT' emblem on the back! :)

MTI LS1

I'll be out there at 10 or so. Gonna be comin in the Tahoe, but the Cobra should be there shortly after with a little assistance.

Tex Arcana

Established Member
I still need a head count on who's going to be at breakfast, even if it's just a ballpark number--dialup is too slow to go thru the thread and figger it out. :bash:

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
Tex Arcana said:
I still need a head count on who's going to be at breakfast, even if it's just a ballpark number--dialup is too slow to go thru the thread and figger it out. :bash:

I doubt i will make breakfast since live on the other side of town, but will be at hpp sat. by 10am, mckinney is too far of drive on the M/t's, i just need find a extra set of rims to mount them on so can switch them out :)

Users who are viewing this thread