guys going to hpp dyno day who are interested in breakfast/lunch in here!

Breakfast or Lunch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

adamb258

Established Member
Well im not sure what happened to the last thread so here it is again.

I know soem guys are already meeting at 8 in lewisville but many of us did not want to be there that early or would have rather had a lunch gtg (after the dyno day) if anyone is interested in either of thes post up and we will get something together.

Adam

UPDATE:::::::::

8:00am
Cafe Brazil McKinney
3190 S. Central Expressway Suite 530 McKinney, TX 75070
Phone: 972-984-1259
McKinney Hours: Sun-Thurs 6am-11pm, Fri-Sat 6am-2am

map on next page.

Last edited:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
<--- interested. I'd really like to make it to the 8 o'clock one too, but I highly doubt I'll be up that early, much less out of the house and in Lewisville.

JKD

Banned
Definetly interested. Breakfast and cruising out there together would be alot of fun. Count me in.

Where should we meet? Plano area IHOP or something to that effect? Lucn is cool with me too. If we do lunch we could just meet up at the Dart station where we met up last summer off of 190. Just an idea.

Steve

Last edited:

adamb258

Established Member
so we have 2 people interested! Anyone else? I am sure Dylan will drag is slow self outta bed and come chill with us. Who else is up for it

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
adamb258 said:
so we have 2 people interested! Anyone else? I am sure Dylan will drag is slow self outta bed and come chill with us. Who else is up for it

not sure if can make breakfast will try im usually up early myself, where we meeting up any ideas, im in the hurst area so not as close as everyone else i guess

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
JKD said:
Plano area IHOP or something to that effect?
I like the sound of that. First pull is 10 when do we want to meet? (And of couse does everyone want to meet at IHOP)

JKD

Banned
There is one on 75 in Plano just north of 190 : http://ihop.know-where.com/ihop/cgi/site?site=01413&address=

I've never been to HPP so I don't know how long it would take us to get there from Plano. So I'm not sure what time to suggest for breakfast. If we want to be there for the first pull it would still be an early breakfast, but at least we wouldnt have to be in LEWISVILLE at 8am. LOL. Dunno about you guys but Plano is alot closer to me. haha.

There is another IHOP on 75 right at Spring Valley next door to Bone Daddy's. I guess it depends which way we are gonna go to HPP 635 to 35 or 190 to 35. I guess it depends how many people will have tolltags (or not that care lol)

Steve

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
I'm game for either of those.

Oh yeah, it took me I think 40 minutes to get to HPP from home, and I'm less than 5 minutes from the one on Spring Valley, and about 10-15 from the Plano one, so Spring Valley = 40 minute trip, Plano = 25-30 minutes.

Last edited:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
I vote breakfast and Plano, just because I think most people are north of Richardson and there's no point in back tracking. Of course I'm game for the close one too, but I'm trying to be nice.

JKD

Banned
SVT Lurch said:
I vote breakfast and Plano, just because I think most people are north of Richardson and there's no point in back tracking. Of course I'm game for the close one too, but I'm trying to be nice.

I agree. Plus being north of 190 makes it easy to jump on 190 to go west to 35 easily so that we are able to stay together.

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread