guys going to hpp dyno day who are interested in breakfast/lunch in here!

Breakfast or Lunch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

adamb258

Established Member
So far looks like we are leaning towards breakfast! Everyone ok with taking 190 (since its a toll road) and meetgin somewhere in teh richardson/plano area?

Mighty Rooster

Mega Bullitthead
Established Member
I may just meet at the dyno day to socialize! I am in McKinney, it is a straight shot for me down 121 (about 25 miles from my house). Hope to see you there!

Tex Arcana

Established Member
Okay, just wanted to be sure that there wasn't some kind of conflict.

Adam, are y'all meeting with the SVTT crowd for breakfast, or going to a different location?

Rooster, methinks I've seen you toodlin' around McKinney.. whereabouts do you live?

adamb258

Established Member
Maybe we could all jsut meet in mckinney and take 121? or woudl traffic be realyl bad on a saturday? i was jsut thinkign we coudl avoid the toll road for people who dotn have toll tags

Tex Arcana

Established Member
adamb258 said:
Maybe we could all jsut meet in mckinney and take 121? or woudl traffic be realyl bad on a saturday? i was jsut thinkign we coudl avoid the toll road for people who dotn have toll tags
Is this separate of the SVTT breakfast thing, or in conjunction with it?

Mighty Rooster

Mega Bullitthead
Established Member
Tex Arcana said:
Okay, just wanted to be sure that there wasn't some kind of conflict.

Adam, are y'all meeting with the SVTT crowd for breakfast, or going to a different location?

Rooster, methinks I've seen you toodlin' around McKinney.. whereabouts do you live?

I live just north of Virginia Pkwy and Jordan (behind Slaughter Elementary).

Mighty Rooster

Mega Bullitthead
Established Member
adamb258 said:

121 is not too bad that early in the morning. In fact, I like the dual lane and a few traffic lights between here and Lewisville. They have done a lot of construction since I moved here in July and it moves pretty well. I have had some memorable 'showdowns' on that strip of road, most recently my edging out of a C5 Z06! :) It is up to you, I certainly do not want to dictate where we meet. I will still go to the dyno day just to watch the cars with real horsepower! :bowdown:

Last edited:

Tex Arcana

Established Member
Mighty Rooster said:
I live just north of Virginia Pkwy and Jordan (behind Slaughter Elementary).

Didn't I see you at one of Jeremy's Thursday nite GTG's?? :beer:

Speaking of, didn't I smoke you on 380 one afternoon??? :pepper: :lol:

Last edited:

Mighty Rooster

Mega Bullitthead
Established Member
Tex Arcana said:
Didn't I see you at one of Jeremy's Thursday nite GTG's?? :beer:

Speaking of, didn't I smoke you on 380 on afternoon??? :pepper: :lol:

I have been at several of the GTGs and no, you did not smoke ME.(?) You may have smoked a black Bullitt, but it wasn't mine, especially if those power numbers in your signature are current. :)

Last edited:

Tex Arcana

Established Member
Mighty Rooster said:
I have been at several of the GTGs and no, you did not smoke ME.(?) You may have smoked a black Bullitt, but it wasn't mine, especially if those power numbers in your signature are current. :)

Yeah, I know, I was giving you sh!t... :thumbsup:

Tex Arcana

Established Member
adamb258 said:
So far looks like we are leaning towards breakfast! Everyone ok with taking 190 (since its a toll road) and meetgin somewhere in teh richardson/plano area?

I'm cool with breakfast, 'cept my time is 10:30. If we can have it done before then, then I'm in; otherwise, I'm going to have to raincheck.

adamb258

Established Member
So how bout it guys?? Breakfast in Mckinney then all cruise up 121 to hpp!!!!! 121 is what i normally take when i go so its easy to get there at least adn mckinney is not out of the way at all.

Mighty Rooster

Mega Bullitthead
Established Member
I just moved here last summer but I hear that the breakfast at Cafe Brazil is awesome! It is on the southwest corner of 75 and Eldorado Pkwy. I don't know what time they open but I would imagine it would be at least by 8:00 a.m. From there we can jump right on the frontage road and it dumps you onto 121. Just a suggestion.

Tex Arcana

Established Member
Cafe' Brazil is AWESOME... definite :thumbsup: there.

Again, let's figure a time, tho, I sure as hell don't want to miss my 10:30 time. Tho, come to think of it, I shuld get there early so I can let it cool down before the run--either that, or cheat a bit with a couple of ice bags. :d

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
Now Open
New Location - Cafe Brazil McKinney
3190 S. Central Expressway Suite 530 McKinney, TX 75070 map
Phone: 972-984-1259
Breakfast menu
McKinney Hours: Sun-Thurs 6am-11pm, Fri-Sat 6am-2am

Last edited:

adamb258

Established Member
Sounds good guys, cafe brazil it is! 8:00 ok with everyone? That way i figure we will eb sittign down by 8:15-8:30 and be gone by 9:30 and be there before 10:00

I know its early Trey but strap on a pair and make it out :-D

Users who are viewing this thread