guys going to hpp dyno day who are interested in breakfast/lunch in here!

Breakfast or Lunch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mustarrosa

Established Member
Directions to the Cafe De Brazil is the El Dorado exit and take the first left at the first light..Craig Dr...it is behind Panera Bread Restaurant and in the same place as Sports Authority Bed Bath Beyond and Half Price Books...the southwest corner of 75 and El Dorado

Now Open
New Location - Cafe Brazil McKinney
3190 S. Central Expressway Suite 530 McKinney, TX 75070 map
Phone: 972-984-1259
Breakfast menu
McKinney Hours: Sun-Thurs 6am-11pm, Fri-Sat 6am-2am

Last edited:

DocSVT

Established Member
Hope to make breakfast

If I can get my lazy butt out of bed I may join for Breakfast, is that is cool

Mike

adamb258

Established Member
DocSVT said:
If I can get my lazy butt out of bed I may join for Breakfast, is that is cool

Mike

Sho is! See you guys all tomorrow, hope we have a nice turnout, i love cruisin with all you guys!

Tex Arcana

Established Member
Okay, I'll set up for 10 and hope we can adjust. I'll be there between 7:30 and 7:45, injecting coffee into a vein... :rockon:

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
Tex Arcana said:
Okay, I'll set up for 10 and hope we can adjust. I'll be there between 7:30 and 7:45, injecting coffee into a vein... :rockon:

Ill be there at 10 i hope im just getting back from kennedale ran pretty, good spinned a lot on the first run, then got a good burnout, and hooked great, i asked manny, said could dyno mine as well, i dont know hopw they are going to dyno this many cars, lol 30 cars going to be there dynod, its going to be a great day for everyone :)

JKD

Banned
Good morning! I'm must be "car crazy" to be up at 6am on a Saturday morning.LOL. Just loggin on to make sure I know where I'm going.It's always helpful to have directions in case the group gets split up. I'm hungry, hope the food at the Cafe is good.

Weather looks good for today, partly cloudy with a high of 81. :rockon:

Steve

InArmyWPride

Venomous Productions
Established Member
well i was not able to make it.... but just wanted to see how it went and what not. HPP SHOULD BE DONE WITH MY CAR MONDAY!!!! ALl they have left is the tuneing. But it would be nice to meet some of you guys, whats the next gtg some of you all will be going to?
Thanks
Cory

mustarrosa

Established Member
InArmyWPride said:
krook911 and musta what are you guys haveing done to your 03 cobras?
I am getting a shortblock and turbo repair...My turbos were trashed from improper install by Induction Concepts and since I had my engine out when I tried to sort out the problem with the turbos smoking then I decided to go ahead and get pistons and rings and some head work..to forstall any other problems..

kook911

Established Member
InArmyWPride said:
kook911 and musta what are you guys haveing done to your 03 cobras?

I melted three pistons in the car. I had the engine rebuilt by HPP. A week later the car is smoking really bad. Turns out the injectors were bad which cause four more pistons being burnt. So I am having the short block rebuilt again. The first time it was in there, it was getting a rebuilt short block, 5 angle valve job, polished crank, oil pump with gears, etc. More and less rebuilt to withstand anything I throw at it.

mustarrosa

Established Member
kook911 said:
I melted three pistons in the car. I had the engine rebuilt by HPP. A week later the car is smoking really bad. Turns out the injectors were bad which cause four more pistons being burnt. So I am having the short block rebuilt again. The first time it was in there, it was getting a rebuilt short block, 5 angle valve job, polished crank, oil pump with gears, etc. More and less rebuilt to withstand anything I throw at it.
What pistons did you have and burned and what injectors went bad on you. I am getting the JE pistons and rings and stainless valves and Comp valve springs and titanium retainers

Users who are viewing this thread