Guy drives through crowd of people.

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
Last edited:

bluebosss197

im did asbestos i can
Established Member
That second video was very shrill! Turn down your speakers!

Who really does that? You think you won't get caught later? Come on a 5 minute wait is nothing compared to a 30+ day stint in the pokey.

Last edited:

oldmodman

Established Member
Apparently the crowd was attacking the car. The driver started honking only after people started to beat on and climb on the car. Which had an entire family, including children inside. The "zombies" were just an insane mob out of control.
The occupants of the car feared for their lives and did the smartest thing possible. They got out of the threatening situation.

My favorite part were the morons chasing the fast moving car. ON FOOT!

mavisky

Established Member
Apparently the crowd was attacking the car. The driver started honking only after people started to beat on and climb on the car. Which had an entire family, including children inside. The "zombies" were just an insane mob out of control.
The occupants of the car feared for their lives and did the smartest thing possible. They got out of the threatening situation.

My favorite part were the morons chasing the fast moving car. ON FOOT!

Did you even watch this video or just read the shitty TMZ report?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1W6s5179uM

Driver gets impatient, starts honking and nudging people. Guy sarcastically sits on the hood of the car, and next thing the guy guns it through a crowd of people as opposed to backing up and turning around. No outrageous "mob of zombies" at all.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
^ Ummm how about you refrain from touching my personal belongings. The driver certainly shouldn't of been honking at them but how hard is it for people to just be polite and get the hell out of the way? Seriously, let the guy through, problem solved. Instead people had to say something and cause a problem.

motoman991

Banned

Driver gets impatient, starts honking and nudging people. Guy sarcastically sits on the hood of the car, and next thing the guy guns it through a crowd of people as opposed to backing up and turning around. No outrageous "mob of zombies" at all.

It's obvious you're a filthy liberal by how you claim the victim of this is the bad person.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member

Man, that crowd was being assholes. From the beginning it looked like people were standing in the middle of the street on purpose, then they apporached the car and even looked like a couple sat on the hood of the car. Not saying I would have did what the driver did but there is enough blame to go around here.

ThomasL

Established Member
Sucks that a woman not even involved was injured. Hope she is ok. The people in the crowd were being shitheads. They couldn't pause the walk to let some cars and bikes through? Then they decide to climb on the guys car? Assholes.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
So was this "Zombie Walk" planned or impromptu? If it was a planned march sanctioned by Comic Con then they should've had police at the intersections shuffling the douche horde to wherever the hell they were going.

If it was impromptu then the driver of the car forgot Zombie Rule #2: Double Tap.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
The driver initiated the incident. The driver started pushing through the crowd before anyone started paying attention to it. Ya it sucks sitting at an intersection and no end in sight to the parade, but it's no reason to push people with your car.

On another token, where was traffic enforcement? Obviously the streets weren't blocked off, so where were all the "crossing guards?"

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
So was this "Zombie Walk" planned or impromptu? If it was a planned march sanctioned by Comic Con then they should've had police at the intersections shuffling the douche horde to wherever the hell they were going.

If it was impromptu then the driver of the car forgot Zombie Rule #2: Double Tap.

It was a planned event.

Mystic03

Established Member
How hard is it to make a gap for the car to pass...****in morons..oh wait its cali no wonder.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
the driver will never hear the end of this one.

sticker,375x360.png

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
If I were the driver and my family was in the car and if I thought their lives would be in danger... I would do the same thing. I will happily take jail over harm to my children.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
If I were the driver and my family was in the car and if I thought their lives would be in danger... I would do the same thing. I will happily take jail over harm to my children.

He put them in that situation by driving into a crowd of people.

Rotzs99

Established Member
Clearly there were zombies everywhere. Break out the double barrel and don't forget rules #2 and 4.

Users who are viewing this thread