dooberGN

Established Member
Lol at the ads on the page for the Springfield M1A, "bring enough gun"

Bring enough gun for what?

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
I'm really surprised by Ohio's ranking.

Well, we tied with Idaho (32nd), Michigan (33rd) and Nebraska (34th) at 40 out of 50 -- Ohio just had the bad luck to come in last in the alphabet among those states.

Also, I seriously wonder how consistent and accurate this evaluation is. The evaluation says Ohio does not have a magazine capacity limit, but, we do and that number is 30. AND, how the hell does Nebraska place ahead of Ohio when Nebraska requires you to HAVE A PERMIT TO BUY A FREAKIN' HANDGUN?!?! That is incredibly restrictive and that alone should put Nebraska close to the bottom.

Due to the inconsistencies, I won't put a lot of stock in this ranking system.

97samssnake

Established Member
Also, I seriously wonder how consistent and accurate this evaluation is. The evaluation says Ohio does not have a magazine capacity limit, but, we do and that number is 30. AND, how the hell does Nebraska place ahead of Ohio when Nebraska requires you to HAVE A PERMIT TO BUY A FREAKIN' HANDGUN?!?! That is incredibly restrictive and that alone should put Nebraska close to the bottom.

NC requires a permit and was ranked 19th.

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Illinois is probably second or third worst in the country in reality... I mean we're the only state out of all 50 who doesn't have some form of CC... Plus we have Cook County, need I say more?

This.. Though we will have cc soon... They are running out of time to pass it.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
24th. Only separated from #1 by 5 points, though. NRA headquarters is located here too, that's a nice hedge against gun control legislation being passed.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
i'm alittle shocked that PA wasn't further up on the list. I feel we have it pretty good when it comes to gun laws but i guess being surrounded by NJ, DE, MD, and NY would do that for ya.

PA is the only Northeast state I would live in [ western PA]
Glad I live in FL.

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
NC requires a permit and was ranked 19th.

What a load of crap that is. Tax the people for the ability to make a purchase and tax them again when they actually make the purchase. Horseshit.

Do these pols even understand that criminals will NEVER follow a law like this.

Jroc

Established Member
lol at Vermont, hippies with guns, I can deal with that. My wife's side of the family are from there.

I'm surprised a New England state made it in the top 2. Hell New Hampshire was 10. I would of thought these states were so liberal that they would have strict gun laws. Kind of surprises me that NM is as low as it is as back when I lived there people were allowed to open carry. A lot of cowboy would be walking around with revolvers on their side, they just weren't allowed to use a quick draw strap. AZ being #1 don't surprise me at all.

Users who are viewing this thread