Gun store craziness!

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
Martin O'Malley (D) Governor of Maryland, claims he wants to "rescue the future" by banning the sale of semi auto weapons in Maryland. This statement comes after the shootings in Connecticut. Thanks Mr. O'Malley but I fail to see how one man, the Governor of Maryland, can decide who the second amendment applies too and who it doesn't. Typical liberal democrat.

I am about ready to leave this state. If they institute a ban I will be moving to Virginia and I will commute to work. I already hate this state and will not continue to pay taxes in a state that takes my Constitutional rights away. I am house hunting now so I can easily change my location because I am not that happy about what I am finding now. The commute is what is keeping me here.

KurtDog

Established Member
Isn't this the same thing as the last time they banned 'assault' rifles?

And I think last time you were grandfathered into most guns but I might be wrong.

wieduwilt

"30 clips in a mag"
Established Member
I don't see how it would come down to mass confiscations.

Shit rolls downhill. This is just how it starts. Assault rifle bans will then be semiautomatic weapon bans. That means bye bye pistols and concealed carry.

Nobody is coming out saying that they plan on confiscating any gun, but it all has to start somewhere, and the assault rifle ban is where it starts.

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
This sucks.. I've been wanting an AR for awhile now and I was planning on trading my glock for one sometime. I work at the local Walmart in my town and it just recently started selling guns again after not for like 10 years. But my managers just took down all the semi-auto rifles today.

wieduwilt

"30 clips in a mag"
Established Member
This sucks.. I've been wanting an AR for awhile now and I was planning on trading my glock for one sometime. I work at the local Walmart in my town and it just recently started selling guns again after not for like 10 years. But my managers just took down all the semi-auto rifles today.

Spike's Tactical was back up on pretty much everything for around 6-8 months. I wonder how long the wait is now...

oldmodman

Established Member
I was out on Friday about 1pm and drove by the only local gun store. Every parking space was full and the store was JAMMED!.

That was only 4 hours after the school shooting.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
my local forum is reporting that everyone is out of AR's, guess I will have to get something else. Between the election and last Friday prices for bare bones ARs are nuts

Fordfourlife

Established Member
I checked out 3 major gun stores around me today, all of them were sold out of ARs. News crew was there interviewing the owners.

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
Cant say I buy into the hype that much. I hedged my bets though and picked up that AK47 receiver I needed for my kit from Nodak Spud. I was going to wait until JAN to get it, but figured i might as well buy it now.

As far as running out and buying several new firearms? No thanks. Everyones price gouging the shit out of their customers. Im not supporting any company who does that. Or any company who pulls firearms from their shelves to make a political statement.

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
LOL @ you guys compulsively buying guns, driving prices up, and effectivly financially banning them from yourself:thumbsup:

It's the same thing as the 13 500 craze, which I posted in the other thread. That's all.

I also think that liberals are secretly more pro 2nd amendment than anyone else. When all the R's are in office gun sales are down because everyone knows they will be there tomorrow. Then when D's threaten all the sudden it's like people are trying to buy an extension on their lives going crazy to get shit just to have. Libs have to know that creating fear will drive up sales and thus, they ultimately want that. Just like that anti gun clown who got caught packin heat. It's just a ruse to take your minds off the important shit like the fiscal cliff.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I walked into a local place yesterday, and walked out with a new handgun I was looking for in 30 minutes. Wasn't to busy at all.

x99blacksnakex

Horsepower over Willpower
Established Member
I can't even find a lower receiver. Not even online. Anyone know any good websites that may have some in stock?

Welcome to the RGUNS Internet Storefront

They should have some in stock. If you go to rifles -> semi-automatic -> AR15 style -> lower receiver they're in that category.

They have bare LR's and completed LR's, and their prices are decent. I would just call first to make sure they have them in stock.

Users who are viewing this thread