Gun store craziness!

Bad Chariot

Established Member
I have been shooting for 20 yrs now off/on. My best friend is a true collector and for YEARS has been worried about the law changes restricting what he likes to buy/collect.

He called me today. He went to 3 different gun shops this morning. He said all 3 of them had lines out the door. People were loading up on guns like armegeddon was happening. He called me SHOCKED how busy all 3 of them were. One of the shops is typically busy but never a line out the door.

Are you guys seeing the same thing in your state?

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Yup, I swung by sportsman warehouse last night and there were al least 20 people buying guns at the checkout.

evil04svtcobra

Established Member
+1 went to a few places monday mid morning to see if people were going crazy, they were. Each place I went had people young and old, men and women buying guns. Women holding ar-15's for the first time with horrible mechanics. One gentlemen holding a glock 22 telling the guy behind the counter that he needed something with more ooummp then a 22 caliber. Another gentlemen telling a guy behind the counter just tell me what a police officer would buy and I will just buy it.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
This whole gun ban scare seems to be causing chaos. lol

corey d

STOLE IT
Established Member
My cousin just called me and said he was at a sproting goods store gun department where there were a bunch of low lifes trying to do straw purchases. The police should have been called i think.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Which is retarded logic.

Why freak out and buy up guns if they are going to be confiscated?

They can only confiscate the ones they know you have. :shrug:

lol

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Martin O'Malley (D) Governor of Maryland, claims he wants to "rescue the future" by banning the sale of semi auto weapons in Maryland. This statement comes after the shootings in Connecticut. Thanks Mr. O'Malley but I fail to see how one man, the Governor of Maryland, can decide who the second amendment applies too and who it doesn't. Typical liberal democrat.

wieduwilt

"30 clips in a mag"
Established Member
How many hands do they have?

I own over 30 guns but I'm pretty sure I'd only be able to shoot maybe 2 at a time.

My family has more than we would ever need but that's beside the point.

We have a functional AR for every person in my house. I actually have two of my own now since my brother is gone.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
I lol at the sheep that believe the sky is falling

Juiced 66

Established Member
Everywhere down here is busy as hell.. I was in wal Mart
earlier looking for some .45 ammo, and two different people came in looking for AR's.. It's crazy.

Government isn't taking a damn thing from me.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
How many hands do they have?

I own over 30 guns but I'm pretty sure I'd only be able to shoot maybe 2 at a time.

Easier to pick up another loaded firearm than reloading.

However, hopefully it's all just a bunch of doom and gloom. I only have a few long guns and I'd like like to have an M1A but if shit hits the fan I have what I need to kill game to feed myself and my family. Although this could end up being a great time to buy potential "pre-ban" guns :shrug: I'm not too scared personally but mostly because I don't have enough money to buy a bunch of $1k firearms.

Last edited by a moderator:

haz-matt

Established Member
Was in Dick's earlier today, couldnt get close to the gun counter and I saw 2 guys walking out the door with shotguns.

Users who are viewing this thread