GTR handed a reality check

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Kawasaki makes a H2R that starts off at 300hp and goes from there. Non street legal of course

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Reality check? It’s a friggen drag bike. Doubt anyone was surprised of the outcome. Like what have you accomplished by beating a car on a drag bike?

The H2R completed the Isle of Man TT. Hardly a drag bike if it can do that.

BST makes carbon wheels for and it drops a ton of weight. Brocks Performance had a guy ride from the shop to the salt flats, break 200mph on pump gas and ride back to the shop

@svtfocus2cobra where you at tonight? Get up in here

After seeing that video and having been playing Ride 3 and messing around on the H2R, I can say they did a great job of representing the speed and capability of that bike in the game. Using it in the game feels exactly like what you see in the video posted.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
The H2R completed the Isle of Man TT. Hardly a drag bike if it can do that.

After seeing that video and having been playing Ride 3 and messing around on the H2R, I can say they did a great job of representing the speed and capability of that bike in the game. Using it in the game feels exactly like what you see in the video posted.

The H2R is a non street legal version of the H2. Its 300hp vs 200hp in the street legal H2. These bikes are intended as a do it all badass. Kawasaki even has them as a sport tourer now.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
The H2R is a non street legal version of the H2. Its 300hp vs 200hp in the street legal H2. These bikes are intended as a do it all badass. Kawasaki even has them as a sport tourer now.

It was the H2R or the H2 they did the Isle of Man with? I knew the H2 was the watered down version but the only difference between the two is power and materials used, right? H2R has more CF fairing?

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
The bike racing the GTR striped the pavement at 1:07.
Dude must have cut out the seat to fit his balls? 1 wheel rolling burn outs at 100 mph LOL.

Reality check? It’s a friggen drag bike.

In fairness, that is an alpha GTR. Serious serious car. The shop car ran 7.80s at TX2K this year IIRC. It is comical how insignificant the bike makes it look.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
The bike is just on another level. Here is his instagram

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didnt Brocks Performance put the bike together and tune it? If its the one Im thinking of then that bike is a known cereal killer

_Snake_

Established Member
Dude must have cut out the seat to fit his balls? 1 wheel rolling burn outs at 100 mph LOL.

In fairness, that is an alpha GTR. Serious serious car. The shop car ran 7.80s at TX2K this year IIRC. It is comical how insignificant the bike makes it look.

Check out that Instagram video!

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm not the least bit embarrassed to say I would NOT put my leg over that bike. That's too much bike for me. A man has to know his limits.

That's like saying you wouldn't bang the hottest woman on the planet (whoever you think that is). In the end you're going to throw that leg over, may not be able to stay in it for more than a few seconds...but you're going to ride her.

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
That H2 can freaking move, while I am over over here thinking my old 07 CBR1K was fast.... God damn!!

gofast15

Established Member
Why was he running slicks ? Slicks don't work very well from a roll

gofast15

Established Member
Video says 1400hp [ thats around 1200whp ,]nowhere near what 16X setup is capable. 16X cars are making close to 1600whp

11sec Guy

Established Member
Video says 1400hp [ thats around 1200whp ,]nowhere near what 16X setup is capable. 16X cars are making close to 1600whp

I wasn’t sure the Hp until after the video was made .. come to find out he’s making 1625HP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread