GT500 Stripe Delete ...

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
The Shelby's look good stripe-less.

There are a handful of color combos that look good with stripes too, but with the thicker stripes only imo

Coiled03

Established Member
I like GT500s with, or without stripes.....mainly because I don't have one.

TClark22

Established Member
I mean...if you want to be like everyone else...then sure put some black stripes on there.

But it looks much better without stripes.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
its funny because the 13/14s have a lot of color combos im not a huge fan of. so some of those look better stripeless.

torch/race red is not one imo. personally i love the bright red with white stripes. especially with that little black pinstripe outline. i do agree that the wider stripes look a little better but if it were my car i would prefer how it looked before with the white stripes over how it looks now.

i removed my stripes because they were messed up. i didnt want to put them back on till i could have them painted on. im thinking about putting the vinyl back on again though. they just look to plain without them imo. reminds me of a V6.

different strokes for different folks. its great that we have the option and that the cars look good either way. and for those who complained about the cars coming with vinyl stripes, imagine if they were painted? everyone would be "stuck" with whatever color combo their car came with unless willing to shell out $$ to change it. that's basically repainting the entire car. and if going from one painted stripe color to another? lol.

just out of curiosity, are viper stripes painted on? or vinyl as well? what about other cars that came with factory stripes? C4 grand sport corvettes? etc...?

interested to see how your car looks with the matte black stripes OP. like you said, worst case you peel them off and are back to tomato status lol.

UOP Shadow

Established Member
Go stripe delete because cars with stripes are ****ing ugly.
799bac1a1c302d161c728c3447903157.jpg

thebayareapimp

Established Member
I removed the factory 4" white rally stripes and white rocker stripes to get the car ready for the new 10" matte black stripes and matte rocker stripes. Well today i had the car buffed/polished to remove any imperfections the factory stripes may have left and now im liking the stripe less look.

N1HTHNt.jpg

Xy0pMGw.jpg

auPbIrr.jpg

Omg , that is so freaking gorgeous :)

Users who are viewing this thread