GT500 Stripe Delete ...

C.Stanley

Infidel
Established Member
Thanks everyone for your compliments and opinions. Its really a tough decision to make especially after getting all the emblems and accents painted and reinstalled. I am leaning toward just going ahead and installed the 10" stripes and seeing it in person on my car if i like it or not. I guess the worst that can happen is i remove the new ones and waste a few hundred dollars.

v9rlrmy.jpg

Was there any color variation in the paint after removing the stripes?

No sir, the color variation was dead on. I had the car polished because the paint under the stripes is brand new with no marks. As far as the color it had no variation.

XtraTQ

Established Member
Good call on removing those narrow stripes. The wider black stripes will look nice.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
I typically like it, but not on Race Red. When I had my 2010 RR GT500 I often thought about pulling the stripes off but I was afraid it would just look like a big tomato. No offense, but your car kind of looks like a big tomato. :D

I love RR with the thick matte black stripes, I'd definitely follow through on that if I were you. Nice car either way though.

C.Stanley

Infidel
Established Member
Thanks again everyone.

I typically like it, but not on Race Red. When I had my 2010 RR GT500 I often thought about pulling the stripes off but I was afraid it would just look like a big tomato. No offense, but your car kind of looks like a big tomato. :D

I love RR with the thick matte black stripes, I'd definitely follow through on that if I were you. Nice car either way though.

lmao "tomato" no offense taken man. I am going to install the stripes the see which way i prefer. If i don't like them i will remove them and roll around in my tomato. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread