GT500 Price will be...

Jackie Chan

getin' slizurd on da goos
Established Member
drmustang said:
Naaaah! No need for anyplace to sell at that price, everbody is going to laydown and pay the "sucker tax". You have 30-40 who will, why won't every other store?

you are a joke :rolleyes: are you always this immature or only on forums?

I'm sorry you have to displace you anger on me because there are people lined up to pay premiums on this car and your budget isnt ballerific enough to be as carefree. Fact is you should be mad at the ballers with extra cash lining their pockets OFFERING(did you read AND comprehend that this time?), again, OFFERING(one more time for you) the premium. not the guy that's just here sharing 1st hand knowledge of what is happening.

Last edited:
Yes I agree on the Boss 302/I had one too,1970,Also a 1970Maverick Grabber,wish I had them both today. I ordered a 2007 Shelby GT500.on 4/6/06, white/blue,all options,I'm paying MSRP,guessing around $45,000.00 total on MSRP,with gas guzzler price,lets not forget Uncle-Sam,he wants his pary also.Just my opnion.I own a 2003 S281Cobra#97,one of 6,produced by saleen mustang. Thinking about selling it,I'm not too sure if I should not just keep it being its paid for. Just might be worth a few more dollars in 20,plus years you never know,with the way the market goes after 20 years down the road.

Jackie Chan

Established Member
randy, thats something you can never fully replace again. i wouldnt get rid of something like that unless i was in dire straights. i would rather have that than a gt500

apg2369

SNAKE OF ALL TRADES
Established Member
Randy Fontenot said:
Yes I agree on the Boss 302/I had one too,1970,Also a 1970Maverick Grabber,wish I had them both today. I ordered a 2007 Shelby GT500.on 4/6/06, white/blue,all options,I'm paying MSRP,guessing around $45,000.00 total on MSRP,with gas guzzler price,lets not forget Uncle-Sam,he wants his pary also.Just my opnion.I own a 2003 S281Cobra#97,one of 6,produced by saleen mustang. Thinking about selling it,I'm not too sure if I should not just keep it being its paid for. Just might be worth a few more dollars in 20,plus years you never know,with the way the market goes after 20 years down the road.

If saleen makes the gt 500, I would say sell it.... but you might want to check with saleen to see if they are ?

If saleen is not going to make one.... you might have the last saleen cobra ever made ! (I think it would be worth alot in 10 to 20 years. :shrug:

Dave Schotz

SCCA Racer
Established Member
Jackie Chan said:
no saleen has no plans as of right now. they are busy with te parnelli, extremes, and s331 pick ups

John(sells them)

John... shouldn't your ending read something more like this:

John(sells them... for a markup) :lol1:

night,

Dave

ZyX2323

Established Member
The Mark up just put the car out of its League... But the new Mustang Style GT is another car I can't understand why people still pay Top Dollor for it, Used ones of the 05 are going for Sticker if not more and there 2-3 years old... Don't Get It...
-But there are Dealers, Thankfully that refuse to Add ADM to there cars... McCotter Ford around here is like that.
-Also I don't feel like switching brands... But I have not bought a new Ford in while, When I got my 04GT, I bought a New Ford every year for 7 years running. But with the Stangs just going crazy with ADM, I haven't looked at a Ford for a while. (Otherhalfs Car too)

ZyX2323

Viperluke

Established Member
Randy Fontenot said:
I own a 2003 S281Cobra#97,one of 6,produced by saleen mustang. Thinking about selling it,I'm not too sure if I should not just keep it being its paid for.

If you don't have to sell it. Don't. Keep it.

sn8k

THe oLD FaRT
Established Member
Jackie Chan said:
I'm sorry you have to displace you anger on me because there are people lined up to pay premiums on this car and your budget isnt ballerific enough to be as carefree. Fact is you should be mad at the ballers with extra cash lining their pockets OFFERING(did you read AND comprehend that this time?), again, OFFERING(one more time for you) the premium. not the guy that's just here sharing 1st hand knowledge of what is happening.
Carefree? Ballers? No, just a bunch of fools - and we all know what happens with a fool and his money, don't we LOL

I truely wonder how many carefree ballers have put down more then a token amount for the privilege of buying a 07 Shelby. Then again, no need to really answer that Jackie - I stopped believing car salesmen in the mid seventies ;-)

Jackie Chan

Established Member
sn8k said:
Carefree? Ballers? No, just a bunch of fools - and we all know what happens with a fool and his money, don't we LOL
i know a lot of fools with money, and somehow they keep getting more
I truely wonder how many carefree ballers have put down more then a token amount for the privilege of buying a 07 Shelby. Then again, no need to really answer that Jackie - I stopped believing car salesmen in the mid seventies ;-)

another potshot, yeah there are a lot of car salesmen that are lying idiots, then there are alot of stereotyping douchebags out there too :rolleyes: all i have relayed in my posts in this forum are my first hand experiences with the car, that is all. if you are too stupid to realize it, well.....

you know, i have the world to gain by fueling a fire of dm's becuase i get a cut of every shelby that sells over sticker.

sn8k

THe oLD FaRT
Established Member
Jackie Chan said:
i know a lot of fools with money, and somehow they keep getting more
Yes, some do - but that doesn't make 'em smart, does it... it just makes them a rich idiot.

Jackie Chan said:
another potshot, yeah there are a lot of car salesmen that are lying idiots, then there are alot of stereotyping douchebags out there too :rolleyes: all i have relayed in my posts in this forum are my first hand experiences with the car, that is all. if you are too stupid to realize it, well.....

you know, i have the world to gain by fueling a fire of dm's becuase i get a cut of every shelby that sells over sticker.
Too stupid to take every word that a car salesman has to say about a (potential) car sale as the gospel???????? Whooooo - you got me there chief. What was I thinking :lol:

Jackie Chan

Established Member
sn8k said:
Yes, some do - but that doesn't make 'em smart, does it... it just makes them a rich idiot.
i suppose, but i would rather be the rich idiot, living my life care free instead of the loser hating on him 'cause he cant spend money the same care free or idiotic/foolish(however you haters want to phrase it) way. not that i do either or would, but im not a hater.

Too stupid to take every word that a car salesman has to say about a (potential) car sale as the gospel???????? Whooooo - you got me there chief. What was I thinking :lol:
can you call me a car salesman again? your wit is astounding :sleeping:

G. El Dorado

Established Member
Jackie Chan said:
no saleen has no plans as of right now. they are busy with te parnelli, extremes, and s331 pick ups

John(sells them)

Is the Parnelli car out yet?

Jackie Chan

Established Member
no, they say end of the year. they were right on with the extreme since we had one show up a week ago when they said it would. the truck is releasing next

broeli

Established Member
I LOVE the Parnelli Saleen. That SHOULD'VE been Fords Boss 302 :( Instead we get an overweight and bland "Shelby"

mrGT

Established Member
broeli said:
I LOVE the Parnelli Saleen. That SHOULD'VE been Fords Boss 302 :( Instead we get an overweight and bland "Shelby"

You got that right....just makes my old heart skip a beat!!

Today’s Saleen / Parnelli Jones Limited Edition Mustang reflects the same authentic vintage attitude but comes complete with a new Saleen 302 cid V-8, 3-valve engine. This engine produces a whopping 370 horsepower at 6000 RPM, and with 370 ft-lb of torque at 4000 RPM. The high compression engine transforms a normal drive into an exciting thrill ride. Awakening the senses, the new Saleen engine is equipped with a high compression, high revving valve train, utilizing forged pistons, rods, and crankshaft and a lightweight, aluminum flywheel. Top performance calibrations are thanks to Saleen’s PowerFlashTM technology.

Certified Saleen Ford dealers throughout the United States are now taking orders for the Saleen Parnelli Jones Limited Edition that will be distributed this Fall as a 2007 model. MSRP is estimated to be in the mid-to-high $50,000 for this limited production vehicle. Taxes, designation charges, and other fees may apply. For complete information about the Saleen / Parnelli Limited Edition please see:
http://www.saleen.com/saleen-parnellijones.htm

the 302

Last edited:

sn8k

THe oLD FaRT
Established Member
Jackie Chan said:
i suppose, but i would rather be the rich idiot, living my life care free instead of the loser hating on him 'cause he cant spend money the same care free or idiotic/foolish(however you haters want to phrase it) way. not that i do either or would, but im not a hater.

can you call me a car salesman again? your wit is astounding :sleeping:
That's a rather amusing post there buddy - now I'm a witless hater. I thought you would shoot back with a little more substance to your diatribe. I'm truly disappointed in ya chief... but regardless, my appologies for upsetting your rather delicate sensabilities.

Good luck sir :thumbsup:

VNMOUS1

Established Member
broeli said:

On the contrary, "WE" don't get anything. "WE" includes YOU in this case. YOU clearly aren't buying one. Therefore what does it matter to YOU? :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread