Group Purchase

lifter213

Established Member
Originally posted by cobravert03
So you want customers to agree to a higher price, surrender their credit card number, then you say you'll give them a lower price by e-mail, even if they didn't call you before-hand to confirm it? If that's true, your website is costing you customers.

No. He's saying he has to list the prices on the website higher than what they actually are. If you call them they can give you the discounted price. Then you can decide if you want to order or not.

TRBO VNM

David,

First off I have heard nothing but good things about your company and customer service. I recently bought the FIPK GenII for my cobra from you and it was shipped out as promised and received as promised. Bill split the shipping with me because I asked about the price and thought it was cheaper than what was on your site, but I ended up paying the price for it that is listed on your site and half shipping. I appreciated the discounted shipping and figured I didn't mind paying a little more to support a company you supports this website and others for our community.

I had seen on here that people posted they got the kit for like 156 or 159 shipped or something like that. I saw it on ebay cheaper, but it is hard to compete with ebay on some stuff so I didn't bother bringing it up to Bill. I asked the price of it and he said what it was on the site and I said I read on SVTP people have gotten it cheaper recently. He mentioned that is because there was a combo deal if you buy a catback, the FIPK price would be discounted from the site and free shipping on it. And that the K&N prices have gone up. So I accepted that and like I said wanted to support a vendor from this site.

I am very satisfied with the product and service I received. I was hoping for a better price, but $15-$20 is nothing considering the amount we put into these cars. I am only letting you know this because of some of the statements you have mentioned here regarding the website pricing and to call for actual price and don't pay attention to the website. Which was not the case with my purchase. I think I paid $173 shipped

Anyway, I don't want to get anyone in trouble and am glad by the way you stand behind your company and put customers first. Would I buy again? That depends, I would check on others prices a little more than just ebay and then see what you could do.

Last edited:

71stang99

Established Member
When I purchased my MM coilover kit it was at the same price as if I would have ordered it from MM directly and this was after assurances on this forum that your business had the best prices. Otherwise I was satisfied with the transaction even though I would have received the product faster by ordering it from MM.

EatonMe

Originally posted by dgussin1
How about a cam/valve springs GP.

I'd also like to see a GP price on cams/valves and a fluidyne radiator. You guys are great, Dave. Let us know!:rockon:

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
TTT....so whats the word on the cams GP Dave?

davidmax

Established Member
Cams seem to be the most asked for product,lets see what we can do.Dave Smilovic

TRBO VNM

Originally posted by davidmax
Cams seem to be the most asked for product,lets see what we can do.Dave Smilovic

so no mention, concern or comment about those of us who apparently paid more than we should have based on what you have said?

Users who are viewing this thread