Group Purchase

davidmax

Established Member
Yes even with some of the lowest prices in the Ford after market,we still NEED!!! your input.We make our money building MONSTER'S and you benifit because parts are our gravy,thank the LORD because shop work has a waiting list and we are over inventoried by the summer lul.
We can afford to be super economical,and a very high %ge of our orders are even freight free in the lower 48.E mail,post here,or call with some suggestions so we can make a bit,but your savings will be more than our profit,which is our goal.
From crate motors built by some of the finest Hi-Po Ford trained techs, to a beutiful shift knob we got it all.
We stand behind all products and being we buy many products we replace defective parts RIGHT AWAY 24 hour max.We dont say just call this 800# and haggle with them next time you have hours and non returned phone calls.Most are great companys but we take the hassle out of it if it wont hold up to the Million mile warranty,we will replace and when ordering you can feel comfortable
A-All orders are taken by certfied Techs and they have plenty of time to explain any Tech questions you deserve as a client to know the truth.
We Dyno a high %ge of all parts and if you wont get a good deal($'s per Horse Power) we wont sell it to you.When the Header company claims up to 44 HP we will be able to give you an average of ponies per $ and lead you down an unbiased road.
We answer E Mail and phone calls no more than 24 hours,and usually the same day.
If you read my post on how are we doing,you will see nothing than about 30 folks who had great things to say.We build,Drive and test many parts prior to Dyno Pulls.
So real HP #'s (header Co claims "up to 44 H.P.) and reality there good for 19 .With cams/heads/cat back/smaller pulleys and ported polished Eaton than they will give you 26-30 on a 60 degree day.
Call and test out our performance and see why we have customers who have been part of the Xtreme Team Family,and truly we are a great family(non-dysfuctional,I hope)
Sorry for the 2200 word thread but I really want you to know me and Xtreme and see for youself why people keep coming back for more than a decade.
We can supply you with all the parts at a great price/and only the best vendors we deal with.SO COME ON AND LET US BE YOUR SUPPLIER SEE THE DIFF AND ASK ALL THE TECH QUESTIONS EVEN IF YOU DONT BUY FROM US!,WE WILL ANSWER INSTALL QUESTIONS EVEN WHEN THE KENNE BELL,WAS BOUGHT AT A COMPETITOR!!!!!!!
All the luck (and drive Em' like you stole Em.) Dave Smilovic/Pres.

lucafu1

Established Member
sweet. i wish i was back home in AZ. i should be back next summer, just need to find a job.

o3redfire

Established Member
Extreme motorsports is one of the best companys I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with, they answer the phone, alot of places you have to keep trying toget in touch with, not extreme,also they are very nice when talking , some places act like you are bothering them. They give tracking numbers with every order also. When I got my heat exchanger I was having trouble putting it in, called extreme up, put me on the line with the head mechanic and finally got it to working. Just a great company to deal with..

davidmax

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments were getting used to them!.But what specials or group purchases can we offer to make your car faster,and either get great drag traction,or my next used 03' with my ideal rwhp 550 and about 570 on the Tqe.
Let me know what I can do to save you $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Dave Smilovic

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Some ideas would be.
-00R Brembo Brake set-up
-Torsen T2R Differential
-Centerforce DF clutch

Or even easier what about a straight percentage off or free S&H on all of your Cobra products for all purchasess over x dollars.

davidmax

Established Member
We will look into it Monday.Please be more specific as we have many grinds for naturally aspirated as well as blown motors,and even the Turbo cams are not the same as super charger cams and were seeing alot of Turbo Stangs lurking the streets.
Maybe we can do a complete head/Cams job with a AFR stage 2 race head great port and polish and I remember the rwhp and the way they generate good handlers as well as dragsters.
You can pick up well in excess of 100 rwhp with complete exhaust(Headers back) and the AFR Heads.
With the correct cams you may see upwards of 125 rwhp and thats keeping in mind that our 3" stainless header back sytem will boost rwhp by 60 rwhp net.I am being conservative in my estimates.(X pipe,Hi Flow Cats etc...)
Of course we can go nuts and even use our all aluminum block stroked out(bored as well if you choose) but the stroker gets you to 5.2 litres (318 C.I) and adds in excess of 80 Lbs of Tqe. down low so for Turbos as well as centrifical Blowers this runs ideal with 3:73'S and above.
If you need to calculate gear size just call and we will be happy to serve you any way We can,
Great Day,Dave Smilovic

davidmax

Established Member
We will look into it Monday.Please be more specific as we have many grinds for naturally aspirated as well as blown motors,and even the Turbo cams are not the same as super charger cams and were seeing alot of Turbo Stangs lurking the streets.
Maybe we can do a complete head/Cams job with a AFR stage 2 race head great port and polish and I remember the rwhp and the way they generate good handlers as well as dragsters.
You can pick up well in excess of 100 rwhp with complete exhaust(Headers back) and the AFR Heads.
With the correct cams you may see upwards of 125 rwhp and thats keeping in mind that our 3" stainless header back sytem will boost rwhp by 60 rwhp net.I am being conservative in my estimates.(X pipe,Hi Flow Cats etc...)
Of course we can go nuts and even use our all aluminum block stroked out(bored as well if you choose) but the stroker gets you to 5.2 litres (318 C.I) and adds in excess of 80 Lbs of Tqe. down low so for Turbos as well as centrifical Blowers this runs ideal with 3:73'S and above.
If you need to calculate gear size just call and we will be happy to serve you any way We can,
Great Day,Dave Smilovic.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
I would say cams for the 4v 4.6L in general nomatter the application. What would the normal price on a head/cam package be?

cobravert03

Why? Because it's funny.
Some of the lowest prices in the Ford aftermarket??? Your price on the Borla Stinger is about $150 higher than the best listed internet price. Your K&N FIPK is about $15 higher (not including shipping!). Per your website, you are NOT competitive.

davidmax

Established Member
Please dont pay attention to the web site.Being master distributors we have to list not MSRP but minimum allowed price than vendor.So call and hear the story.If you ordered Stingers we would be cheaper and the same goes with the FIPK.
Sorry this creates confusion but we got nailed by being in print and if you orderd the Stingers we would notify you by E Mail the proper dollar ammount we would never accept the overage and your welcomed to start a thread as to who has the lowest price on certain items and see how we fare.Also when it comes to us handling your warranty in 6 years you get a new part shipped in 24 hours or less and we are a company of sales reps who are all wrenches so that for some who dont wrench much a very valuble commodity.
Thanks for bringing this issue in the open as I would have forgotten.So call us and sit down for some nice surprises.
Best of luck,Dave Smilovic

davidmax

Established Member
Please dont pay attention to the web site.Being master distributors we have to list not MSRP but minimum allowed price than vendor.So call and hear the story.If you ordered Stingers we would be cheaper and the same goes with the FIPK.
Sorry this creates confusion but we got nailed by being in print and if you orderd the Stingers we would notify you by E Mail the proper dollar ammount we would never accept the overage and your welcomed to start a thread as to who has the lowest price on certain items and see how we fare.Also when it comes to us handling your warranty in 6 years you get a new part shipped in 24 hours or less and we are a company of sales reps who are all wrenches so that for some who dont wrench much a very valuble commodity.
Thanks for bringing this issue in the open as I would have forgotten.So call us and sit down for some nice surprises.
Best of luck,Dave Smilovic

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
I would agree on the GP on cams/valve springs. Maybe a GP on a better radiator like the Fluidyne radiator. Something to keep the heat down during these hot months.

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
i was going to say GP on some cams too (maybe crower or something???) but about 4 other people already beat me to it!
so how bout it? how much $$ and how many people are needed?

cobravert03

Why? Because it's funny.
Originally posted by davidmax
...if you orderd the Stingers we would notify you by E Mail the proper dollar ammount we would never accept the overage...
So you want customers to agree to a higher price, surrender their credit card number, then you say you'll give them a lower price by e-mail, even if they didn't call you before-hand to confirm it? If that's true, your website is costing you customers.

KOTH

Hang loose - travel light
Established Member
Dave,

I think we all appreciate and benefit from your participation in this forum.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread