**Group Purchase** Precision Fab I/C reservoirs

03SBGT

Established Member
I just called the shop and left a message. I did not want to use Paypal. I would rather just use my debit card for the transaction.

E-mail and voice mail left with my cell #

JJ

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
03SBGT said:
I just called the shop and left a message. I did not want to use Paypal. I would rather just use my debit card for the transaction.

E-mail and voice mail left with my cell #

JJ

Hey 03SBGT .. nice picture under your name there .. looks like a cross between yoda and Jack Nicholson :pepper:

Crowley

03SBGT

Established Member
Crowley said:
Hey 03SBGT .. nice picture under your name there .. looks like a cross between yoda and Jack Nicholson :pepper:

Crowley

Haha, thanks Crowley. Yeah swooped it from a friend off another forum. I had to shrink it, but the text on it said...meditate on this...I will :thumbsup:

Eric, thanks alot man. Just got off the phone with you and placed my order :beer:

Looking forward to having this as the second mod, to my recently purchased Cobra :-D

JJ

FordFreak

Established Member
Crowley said:
Anyone else have this issue?

thanks,
Crowley

If that really happened... Then thats the only one Ive heard of. Theres just no way it can hit the hose unless his vehicle was in an accident and things shifted or something. I use a fixture to locate everything on these tanks.
Also it takes a lot of effort to open these drains. The hose could not have opened it.

TRBO VNM

FordFreak said:
If that really happened... Then thats the only one Ive heard of. Theres just no way it can hit the hose unless his vehicle was in an accident and things shifted or something. I use a fixture to locate everything on these tanks.
Also it takes a lot of effort to open these drains. The hose could not have opened it.

when you mount the tank the valve knob/handle is what hits the hose and because of the closed position of the handle, when it hits/rubs the hose when the tank is set in place, the natural tendency is for the hose to force the handle to rotate causing it to open up. I had 3 other people there.

Please guys, I am not knocking anything and if I wasn't going turbo I would get one of these myself. I am just mentioning my installation experience and we more than triple checked to make sure I was putting it in right because it seemed odd that this would happen. I will put our cars side by side tomorrow and even take measurements of the hoses to see if something is different. I do not know if his car has been in an accident or if anything has shifted, but it all looked good to me. it is no big deal because there is a way around it if this is the case for others. I just wasn't comfortable with it myself because of the distance I had to adjust/shift the hose over to clear the handle of the drain.

again, no knock at all. a very well made piece and serves a purpose everyone needs if sticking with the roots style blower.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Erick,

I emailed you my order info then stepped out to run an errand. I got an email reply from you asking me to call in. I just called at 6:30pm. Hopefully I can still make it under the GP? I left my contact info on your vmail. Thanks

FordFreak

Established Member
Narcosynthesis said:
Will you guys make one that will with a fludyne radiator in the future? I know you emailed me and said it wouldn't fit.

We will have our own radiator soon and we will offer our tanks to fit those. The radiator will not be a knock off. We are starting from scratch and in my opinion will blow everyone elses out of the water.
Tanks will be shipped either UPS or Fedex.
Thanks everyone for the orders!
We have reached our 20 units. GP is now closed! Sorry guys.... :(
:beer:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
FordFreak said:
We will have our own radiator soon and we will offer our tanks to fit those. The radiator will not be a knock off. We are starting from scratch and in my opinion will blow everyone elses out of the water.
Tanks will be shipped either UPS or Fedex.
Thanks everyone for the orders!
We have reached our 20 units. GP is now closed! Sorry guys.... :(
:beer:

Erick,

I emailed you while it was still going on but didnt get to call you till a little bit ago. Am I SOL? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread