**Group Purchase** Precision Fab I/C reservoirs

dougwg

Established Member
Awesome deal Eric!

Pictures are worth 1000 words

The best money can buy for only $180 :rockon:

TRBO VNM

I just installed this on a friends car and it is a nice unit, but I would highly and I mean highly recommend you move the drain. it hits the upper radiator hose and forces the drain open. you can unclamp the hose at the engine side connection and move it to help, but you have to move it so far that I wasn't comfortable with the seal it made.

just a suggestion. it looked like there were other places you could move it to avoid this.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Fang said:
Will this unit work with the Steala heat shield? ...snip....

YES, about 3/4" or 5/8" clearance between the two. I am running that combo now!
Also will fit with PHP CAI
and K&N FIPK
and JLT RAI
and JLT CAI
and UPR
and JLP
and STOCK
and Apten
and 12" open
and on and on and on. :beer:

GotGrunt

Established Member
WUTWINE said:
I just installed this on a friends car and it is a nice unit, but I would highly and I mean highly recommend you move the drain. it hits the upper radiator hose and forces the drain open. you can unclamp the hose at the engine side connection and move it to help, but you have to move it so far that I wasn't comfortable with the seal it made.

just a suggestion. it looked like there were other places you could move it to avoid this.
Any pics?

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Eric,

LDC will take 3 for Lyle, Dana, and myself. I'm hooked up to the computer in the hotel. I have to get behind the wheel again and don't have a lot of time but I couldn't pass this up. I will call Lyle today and ask him to get in touch with you to work out the details. Thanks! Great product!

Cliff

Juiced-03

Established Member
I'm in! I just called, but realized you are in California as well. I'll call be after noon.

FordFreak

Established Member
Hey guys... Maybe its not such a good idea to PM me. lol My inbox just blow up and its hard to respond to them all since I have to wait 1 min after responding to each PM.
An email of phone will work. Remember we dont open till 12pm pacific time.

Thanks guys!

Still a couple left! :beer:

Juiced-03

Established Member
10th03Cobra said:
Just called and e-mailed you my details!!!!!!!!!!

Polished unit with fuel cap please....

Thanks.

I thought this GP was just for the matte finish?

FordFreak

Established Member
I've been getting a lot of questions about the polishing. This price does not include polishing. Polishing costs me $30.00 and thats what Im charging. We make no money off that.

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
WUTWINE said:

Anyone else have this issue?

thanks,
Crowley

Users who are viewing this thread