Group Purchase - BilletFlow Interchangeable S/C pulleys

Oh Three Cobra

Established Member
I trust you. I've just had bad experiences with my rx-7. 7 motors in 5 years of ownership. 3 last year alone. I modified everything the proper way. Just pos car and bad luck. Now I'm reading about some people having motors go, especially from top speed runs. Granted, there's always the jack ass that keeps boosting and boosting and doesn't give the car time to cool off. Or some had had a bad tune, or bad work performed on the car. I'm just tired of shit breaking. I want to enjoy the car.

BruntzySVT

Established Member
Doug A local o reilly store said 42 bucks for the 745 Gates belt, that a good price? Also i need a product number on those spark plugs..the NGK TR6 plugs! This is all i will need along with a good tune correcto senor!

BruntzySVT

Established Member
Dougie everyday i look at billetflow and everyday i do not see the TB's for sale yet...im becoming impatient..i might go on a shooting rampage with my nerf dart gun!

dougwg

Established Member
obviously you have never been to my shop ;-) ...it's where I keep some of my "nerf dart guns" wink wink

just feel lucky you don't have to put your Cobra away for the winter like most of the guys up here... at least you get to drive it through the winter

soon enough, soon enough

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
dougwg said:
obviously you have never been to my shop ;-) ...it's where I keep some of my "nerf dart guns" wink wink

just feel lucky you don't have to put your Cobra away for the winter like most of the guys up here... at least you get to drive it through the winter

soon enough, soon enough
yes, "nerf dart guns" :-D :bs: :poke:

BruntzySVT

Established Member
dougwg said:
they are mine and I can refer to them ANY way I please... :p
hahaha doug ur a funny guy..tomorrow i should call in an order if my mom has her new credit card in the mail!

BruntzySVT

Established Member
Dougie i just ordered them..whose that lady i talked to, she sounds hot! lol *hope it is not ur wife*

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
BruntzySVT said:
Dougie i just ordered them..whose that lady i talked to, she sounds hot! lol *hope it is not ur wife*

Dude, you may get a set of garage door pullies for that remark. LOL :lol:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
You have a PM Doug. Not really for this Thread, but it is somewhat related.

Jeff

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Pulley, 4 piece idler kit, puller, and etc ordered..

Thanks for all of your help Doug. :)

Users who are viewing this thread