Group Purchase - BilletFlow Interchangeable S/C pulleys

BruntzySVT

Established Member
Dougie..you recommened the 74.5 belt earlier in this thread for the 2.76 non slip with ur 4 peice idler set, yet your site says 75.1 and cobra bobs says 75.1 or 74.5 so which one should perform best?

dougwg

Established Member
751 will work good and is your stock belt size

BUT

745 will work the best with the 2.76 and a 4 Pulley Idler kit

BruntzySVT

Established Member
Woot doug i heard 3 knocks at my door ran down only to find my 2.76 and idler set! God that black non slip looks beastly! LOl my name is Jonathan Bruntz and lol on the package it said John Gruntz lmfao!

Oh Three Cobra

Established Member
Got my pullies today, everything looks great except the one smaller idler does not match! Its like 5 shades of blue lighter than the rest. Whats up with that Doug?

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
Doug, can I still order? If I'm gonna pull the trigger, it will have to be on this excellent deal. Thanks

dougwg

Established Member
Oh Three Cobra,
PM sent, I'll take care of this.

PowerWheels said:
Doug, can I still order? If I'm gonna pull the trigger, it will have to be on this excellent deal. Thanks

I'll be in the shop today, yes you can still order

BruntzySVT

Established Member
DougieBear! I called a local shop and for the install of pulleys and new plugs they want 175!!!!!! blah bull shit! hahahaha so I guess im going to need to rent your tool! Isnt it 50 bucks? Also, is it hard to install the tr6 spark plugs lol im a newb when it comes to worken on cars!

1kftlbs

Established Member
Doug, I talked to you(I think it was you) on friday about the 4 pulley idler set in blue and the 2.76 non slip(you said you would ship on mon.). I sent you the money via pay-pal last night([email protected]). Anyways my friend(fordfreak) and I decided that we are gonna split a pulley puller. How much are they and can I pay you tonight(paypal) so that you can send it out with my pullies tomorrow? Thanks alot

icu812

GOT MILF?
Established Member
I'm ready to get my "BILLET CRACK" Doug I would like the 4 (2.93) piece in Sonic Blue what's it gonna cost me also what is an extra upper pulley (2.80 or 2.76) cost and that would be in non- slip of course

dougwg

Established Member
2.76, 2.93 NS with hub is $189.95
4 Pulley Idler and Bracket kits are $254.95

Shipped!

:)

hawkls1

Established Member
do you have a 3.65 or whats on car stock.I would like a 2.80 & 3.65 with a quick change hud.I open track the the car about 4-6 times a year and i like to run it with stock boost. and I'm tried of pulling the pulley on and off each time. Its a PIA.

Users who are viewing this thread