Group Purchase - BilletFlow Interchangeable S/C pulleys

dougwg

Established Member
BruntzySVT said:
What are the benefits of going with a 4 peice idler set then just one 100m idler? besides being able to use your stock belt on a 2.93?

dgussin1 said:
the lowest pulley is actually the most important to replace because the stock one has been known to grenade (happened to me 2 times). When it goes it destroys your belt and that idler.

and

The other 2 are mainly for looks although there is slightly less parisitic power loss from the larger idlers

BruntzySVT

Established Member
dougwg said:
and

The other 2 are mainly for looks although there is slightly less parisitic power loss from the larger idlers
thanks and you think black with white? what color go best with oxford white and a fipk filter? engine has got to look clean! :-D

BruntzySVT

Established Member
What kind of spark plugs would i need if i were going with the 2.93 with the idler set? and would i want to let a speedstore use the diablo tune or should i order a custom one?

dougwg

Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
Dougie, I need two 100mm black idlers. :D

ok :)

Need new addy!

BruntzySVT said:
What kind of spark plugs would i need if i were going with the 2.93 with the idler set? and would i want to let a speedstore use the diablo tune or should i order a custom one?

you should ask your tuner these questions.

Last edited:

Oh Three Cobra

Established Member
I was going to order the NGK TR6 plus as they are affordable at around $25 a set and that is what alot of members on here seam to be using. Man I used to pay $30 per ngk race plug for my rx-7 and it needed 4! They would also foul out in a few thousand miles and need constant cleaning.

apollo7

Established Member
So here is a noob question, forgive me. Let's say I order these pulleys and install them. Can I drive the car gingerly to get a tune or does the tune need to be done with the first start? :shrug:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
IDRXDOC said:
So here is a noob question, forgive me. Let's say I order these pulleys and install them. Can I drive the car gingerly to get a tune or does the tune need to be done with the first start? :shrug:

no problem, better to be safe and ask......as long as you stay out of the boost, you'll be fine driving it to the tuner :thumbsup:

BruntzySVT

Established Member
dougwg said:
got it :thumbsup:
Douggie lol, can you give me the address to a site who carries to spark plugs that i will need afteri order your 2.93non slip and 4 piece idler set up? :loser: :bowdown:

dougwg

Established Member
yeah, what he said!

you could also order them from one of the authorized vendors of this fine message board

dougwg

Established Member
silly people.... they forget sometimes, and sometimes you have to beat it into their heads :bash: ;-)

Hye

Established Member
Are we able to add a lower pulley combo say if we want to go with a 2.93 pulley package from you doug?

Users who are viewing this thread