great service from blow by

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
I bought a saleen grill from them at mustangweek. They were cheaper than everyone at the time and super nice. Also some big phillies fan.
no shipping charge.

Last edited:

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
2011-09-03_16-39-52_482_zps733a911d.jpg

2011-09-03_15-27-31_631_zps6639cb84.jpg

378wby

Established Member
Great experience with BBR

I have also had a great experience with BBR. Chris from BBR spent a ton of time with me and my builder on the phone when it came time for me to purchase a return style fuel system. Chris and team were patient and very knowlegable. I ended up with their full Jackal system and couldn't be happier with my decision. Post sale support has also been fantastic. I'm in the process of converting to e85. Once again, Chris and team have been Johnny on the Spot with respect to answering my questions quickly and providing recommendations.

sleepy88

Established Member
Been dealing with since 2010, parts, tunes.... no issues at all. They just did a tune for my 14gt a6, no complaints. Ordered suspension for this car at same time, prices were cheapest on what I wanted!

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Thank you for the comments. Last few months I have spent all my extra time to improve ways and keep the clients happy. If you attend this years MW, first rounds on me.

D.T.R

Established Member
Yeah i went last year expecting to see some street racing at night when stuff dies down... but i was wrong. No one races (other than at the track lol)...
It's a nice event as far as the show goes, vendors, etc... so I'm most likely going again this yr.

Users who are viewing this thread