Grabber Blue Resale

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
My vote is for Grabber blue w/ black, not a fan of white stripes and the stripe delete cars just look like they're missing something.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
+2 on the SS stripes.
Don't pay 4x $$$ on dealer stripes, def. go aftermarket stripes.
-J

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
I have a GR w/white stripe coupe.

I wanted the white so the car would pop more. It also reminds me of the 69-70 Shelbys that had white stripes.

It is the lowest production color for each year so I don't think you will be hurt on resale.

Tom

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
The color doesn't hurt these cars. Not having the right options hurts these cars on resale.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
SS stripes ftw!

you want to help boost resale value, have the stripes painted instead of using vinyl. better for you for maintenance/durability and people know that which makes it more attractive at resale time. the stripes will still look mint. only do this though if you plan to keep the car for awhile or have $ to burn because painting the stripes on isnt cheap. especially if you need to do the top and the sides. practically repainting the whole car.

grabber blue wouldnt be my personal choice but its a great color. all the colors they come in are great. i would think GB would be more popular than white or black.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I'd go Grabber blue with red stripes.

ew_zpsifiqqib4.gif

Users who are viewing this thread