GP is on..Guages and SOS pods!!!

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
For anyone wondering about payment. We prefer Paypal, account # [email protected]. If that does not work for you then you can call me @ 720-427-4424 with your CC order or email me @ [email protected]. We can also take money orders.
When you are ready please PM me and let me know what you want so I can keep track of the orders.
Thanks,
Paul
MileHiDyno

Last edited:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
If I can come up with something I will call you and set everything up, but I can make the payments through Paypal. :) Man if only my Birthday was close..

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Shovel.. Check..

Lime.. Check..

Small Tarp.. Check..

Bag of Lye to aid in decomposition.. Check. :)

Just kidding of course. :)

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
67scstang said:
The Pics are from Photobucket. I can try to email them to you, just PM me your info.

They are finishing the stock guage overlay. Then you can have them all be reverse-glo, Blue El-Glo.....just about anything.

If you want a price on the 3 pillar pod I can get you one. Just include that in your PM.

Thanks for the info .... Found out that Photobucket was being blocked by our firewall ... so I got an exception to the policy since I have pics up there for stuff I am trying to sell ...

These do look nice ... but what I am really looking for is gauges that actually REPLACE the ones in the dash pod ... so I don't have to add things to the a pillar and stuff .... I may wind up getting a set of these eventually .. but for now I want to see if I can find a direct replacement rather than additions to ....

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
I'll be trying to call tomorrow, I just have to make sure I know what my brother wants to get(i think he wants an egt). I'm down for a fuel pres, oil pres just like the pics.

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
mjzilinski said:
I'll be trying to call tomorrow, I just have to make sure I know what my brother wants to get(i think he wants an egt). I'm down for a fuel pres, oil pres just like the pics.

Sounds Good!! :beer:

torchred03

Established Member
LeoGSVT said:
can anybody post a pic of the E-glow style?? do they glow like the lunars??

If you go onto the speed hut website it has good pic of both the e-glow and reverse e-glow. The link is in the first post.

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
I know almost nothing about the electrical system in the car. Is this a tough job to do without any previous experience? I would assume I need to find an opening in the fuse box to link a lead to and then the connection to the proper utility. Do the instructions show you where to connect the water temp guage and EGT thermocoupe to?

I am interested in the SOS Pod and the water temp and EGT 2 1/2"

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
SVTkel said:
I know almost nothing about the electrical system in the car. Is this a tough job to do without any previous experience? I would assume I need to find an opening in the fuse box to link a lead to and then the connection to the proper utility. Do the instructions show you where to connect the water temp guage and EGT thermocoupe to?

I am interested in the SOS Pod and the water temp and EGT 2 1/2"

PM sent.

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
GP list Update:
1. CHINI: Boost/Vac, Fuel PSI
2. Black2004Cobra: Boost/Vac, Fuel PSI
3. Mjzilinski: Fuel PSI, Oil PSI
4. HawkMech: Fuel Psi, N2O
5. NineDown: Fuel Psi, Oil Psi, Water Temp
6. Badasp03: Fuel Psi, Boost 0-30
7. 1slow03: N2O
8. Jpjr: Fuel Psi, Oil Temp

Let me know if I have missed anyone. These are the people I have confirmed so far.
Thanks- :beer:

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
News

Here are a few updates on some of the new gauges:

The 03-04 regular gauge cluster overlays are complete. They have the 160mph speedo and stock boost gauge. These can be customized just like the 2 1/16 gauges, Reverse-glo, El-glo.......... These can be included in the GP if anyone is interested.

The Boost/Vacume gauge has been re-programed for us and will now read up to 30psi of boost.

The plug and play wideband gauge is now ready. This will be a pointer style gauge that will match all the others. It will have a voltage input that will read from 8:1-18:1. It will plug into and work with your existing wideband harness as long as it has a voltage output from 0-5 volts. The Innovate LM-1 or similar wideband will work great with this gauge.

If anyone wants extra colored bezels they are $20 and any extra sending units and wiring, beside the ones that come with the gauges, are $20.

Let me know if you have any questions-

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread