GP is on..Guages and SOS pods!!!

Jgruggs

Established Member
Ok, make mine the oil and H2O temp. guages and the fuel pressure. Want them just like Paul with MileHiDyno. Thanks for the info.

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
RDJ said:
A few items ....

1. I just checked speedhuts website and they do make a three gauge piller pod...

2. Can I get a link to the pics for some reason they are not showing up in my browser ... may be the site is blocked by our firewall so all I am getting are red Xs

3. Is there anyway to get these gauges to replace the stock gauges in the stock cluster? I am most likely in if they can be ..

The Pics are from Photobucket. I can try to email them to you, just PM me your info.

They are finishing the stock guage overlay. Then you can have them all be reverse-glo, Blue El-Glo.....just about anything.

If you want a price on the 3 pillar pod I can get you one. Just include that in your PM.

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
SVT04 said:
What do the El -glow with red SVT letters look like lit up at night ? What about the needles , they dont look very visible in those pictures at night.

The SVT should look just like ours with the EL-Glow. The needles are wired independent of the face. That way you can use them or not. I do not have mine hooked up, it looks very similar to our stock ones, you can still see the pointer. If you hook them up they will glow red.

Jpjr

Established Member
i think i want in on this but need to do a little more research. is there an option to get the nexus style gaugues, or the one's with dummy warning lights when you hit a red line, low fuel pressure, etc? also, are these 'electric' or 'mechanical' type? any more info on the guages and how they compare would be helpful.

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
Jpjr said:
i think i want in on this but need to do a little more research. is there an option to get the nexus style gaugues, or the one's with dummy warning lights when you hit a red line, low fuel pressure, etc? also, are these 'electric' or 'mechanical' type? any more info on the guages and how they compare would be helpful.

These are Electronic guages. They do have a 4 level warning indicator LED with a recall/reset button. Check out the website for the complete description,
Speedhut

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
Just a heads up for everyone. Alan is on top of the pods. He working on them as we speak!! Once the orders are placed, you should be seeing the Pods before the guages. He's kicking some butt!!

Jpjr

Established Member
i'll take fuel pressure and oil temp, and i want them to look just like the examples in the picture.

i may also pick up a water temp guage, but will have to think about how/where to mount it since i've got the 2 pod, SOS.

by the way, i don't care for the 3 pod anyway, the one i saw looked very tacky.

ps. can someone PM me to confirm my order and total, before i pay?

thanks to stew who convined me to get in on this GP.

Last edited:

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
Jpjr said:
i'll take fuel pressure and oil temp, and i want them to look just like the examples in the picture.

i may also pick up a water temp guage, but will have to think about how/where to mount it since i've got the 2 pod, SOS.

by the way, i don't care for the 3 pod anyway, the one i saw looked very tacky.

ps. can someone PM me to confirm my order and total, before i pay?

thanks to stew who convined me to get in on this GP.

PM sent. Thanks Stew!!!!!

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
67scstang said:
GP list so far:
1: CHINI-Boost/Vac and Fuel psi, SVT logo, Reverse-glo

Update to GP List: These are what I have confirmed

2: Burninout101- Water, Volt, Boost/Vac, Fuel
3: Mystic04- Oil Psi and Water Temp: SVT Logo, Reverse-glo
4: Jpjr- Oil Temp, Fuel psi and Possible Water temp: SVT logo, Reverse-glo

I know there are a few others out there that might be ready, just need to confirm payment.
Thanks to everyone of the interest in the GP!! :beer:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I am back and forth on this one. I want them, but the wife has been watching where the money is going here lately. I need to take her out, then there will be free spending again. :)

-Jeff

Mport_KLR

just a gt;)
Established Member
alanw6 said:
Sigh... :(

One day, perhaps.
one day soon? :-D

i already bought the 2 pod version but that wouldnt stop me from buying the 3 pod version in a second!

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
HISSMAN said:
I am back and forth on this one. I want them, but the wife has been watching where the money is going here lately. I need to take her out, then there will be free spending again. :)

-Jeff

Dinner=Gauges :pepper:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I didn't mean take her out to dinner.. :poke: I meant, TAKE HER OUT!

Users who are viewing this thread