GP is on..Guages and SOS pods!!!

ripnroar46

Established Member
alanw6 said:
Paul has told me the GP will start on 6/9. A new thread will most likely be started in order to keep things in order.

Looking forward to it on my end, I'm going to add my 01-04 gauge panels to GP in addition to our pillars.

Alan

What are your gauge panels? Depending on what they are, I am most likely going to be buying just a pillar from you when the GP is on.

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
When can we expect a gp code?

alanw6 said:
Paul has told me the GP will start on 6/9. A new thread will most likely be started in order to keep things in order.

Looking forward to it on my end, I'm going to add my 01-04 gauge panels to GP in addition to our pillars.

Alan

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
Venomous01 said:
When can we expect a gp code?

On the 9th, when the GP starts, it will be activated. It will be the same as last time, "milehi" in discount code box (without quotes).

:beer:

whistlin93SVT

Titty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Established Member
DAMN IT! :cuss: I know someone has to have the el-glow gauges installed already. Can't you just run out to your car at night turn the lights on and then take a picture. It really isn't that difficult.

This is like the 4th time that I have asked to see night pics of the el-glow version. PLEASE!

Blake

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
Are these gauges mechanical or full sweep electric?

EDIT: I believe I found out that they are electric.

Last edited:

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
Here is a sneak peak at the reverse glo Overlay with the 15lb boost gauge......New GP thread will be up soon......A I still do not have any good photos of the El-glo, we are working on the color a little also. Another option is to get the EL-glo gauges and El-glow overlay and they will match perfect, you couple also switch the colors from Blue to Green.

Here you go:

P1010427.jpg

P1010424.jpg

P1010419.jpg

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
What kind of bulbs does Speedhut use to match 03 Termi gauge light?? Has anyone opened their gauges and check out if a lightbulb was used to match the OEM greenish/blue effect?

Users who are viewing this thread