Gov. Brown proposes tax increase

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Gov. Brown should do what Gov. Brownback did for KS. Cut taxes and watch the state thrive...

nxhappy

Established Member
Gov. Brown should do what Gov. Brownback did for KS. Cut taxes and watch the state thrive...

TAX cuts in CA?? BAHAHAHAHAH...Moonbeam would never do such a thing.

****ing democrats. They just keep sucking up our money ...

CSCOBRA03

Established Member
These people get reelected time after time by all the illegal voters, libs, and welfare people. The hard working middle class is leaving Ca. in droves.

nxhappy

Established Member
they need to split up the state and put all the retards down near mexico...

01svtL

Established Member
yup. I'm hoping to get into a big name company here soon, stay a few years, and then transfer to a plant in another state. Or use the big name on my resume to get into another company out of state.

If you're in SoCal, get on at one of the NRG Energy plants. I worked in the corporate office when I was in Houston, and got to travel to the plants all over the country for my job. NRG has some plants in some really nice areas, including south Texas. There are always openings available at power plants. As far as visiting goes, the plants in SoCal were always my favorite to visit, but visit is all I would ever want to do.

BladeX10

Established Member
I wonder what CA is going to do when the whole working middle class moves out of this shithole. They can only shaft us so much before we just say **** it and leave. Its a shame because i really do like living here but i'm reminded everytime i have to pay a stupid ass tax that this crap has gone overboard.

I get steaming mad everytime i see how much they STEAL out of my paychecks then go to the grocery store and see perfectly normal people filling up their carts with groceries then seeing that dreaded EBT card being used then watch them hop into their 3 year old SUV and drive off.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
I get steaming mad everytime i see how much they STEAL out of my paychecks then go to the grocery store and see perfectly normal people filling up their carts with groceries then seeing that dreaded EBT card being used then watch them hop into their 3 year old SUV and drive off.
That's not just a CA problem. Saw it when I lived in Tucson and see it here in San Antonio. It's a problem across the entire country.

Users who are viewing this thread